Illegal immigration a problem?

iam sorry.
i will tell everyone this now i have a stupid sense of humor.
i know tons of family that are illegal i think we should just let them be citizens if they worked in certain job for x number of years and payed taxes.

iam sorry.
i will tell everyone this now i have a stupid sense of humor.
i know tons of family that are illegal i think we should just let them be citizens if they worked in certain job for x number of years and payed taxes.
that would be okay, but if that were the case there would be not only mexican's but a crap load of people, i think it should be put them on a sort of probational type of thing and if they get in trouble like a felony send them back and dont give them another oppurtunity(how ever you spell that lol) just let them be on that for 5-10 years with a job, and then give them citizenship.

Don't say that you guys wouldn't do the jobs that mexicans do, because you would do them if you needed a job. Thats the point, these mexicans come in and do the jobs for little pay, and we have americans in this country who are out of work and starving, but are able to work and just can't find a job. If the mexicans weren't doing all these jobs, then we'd have americans who need jobs doing them.

Don't anybody think that you are too good to do any job in this country. Ever see the show "Dirty Jobs"? There are plenty of people in this country who do that kind of work.

When you refer to US AMERICANS. i think you are speaking for those "americans" who need to get off thier ass and get a job. Its not that hard to find a job, people need to stop bxxching about immigration problems.

I have been thru 3 jobs only 2 years out of highschool.
All left by choice and by getting better jobs.
I work at circuit city : FireDog. making over 11 dollars an hour part time.
Anyone can get a job if you are physically able to, be determined.
Im in college in LOS ANGELES by far the MOST MEXICANS on earth besides mexico... where u say OH they are taking all the low pay jobs....

The reason the mexicans are in the fields is because the AMERICANS dont want to work there enough said.

FIND A JOB AND ANYONE ON WELFARE IS LAZY AND SHOULD ROT IN THIER TRAILER!
HIGH DEMAND OF WORK.....=PEOPLE WHO ARENT LAZY AND WANT TO WORK COMMING TO AMERICA!

This country is a giant mixing bowl.

Europe Spain Mexico China Japan Korea all have people in america legal and illegal. Just stop with the complaining

And Americans Starving?

Have you seen Rwanda, Pakistan, those people are starving.

yes i kno but immagration is bad as for ppl not looking for a job im sorry if you get hungry enough you would go get a job pd......even if you have to walk.

people should get jobs but why there is welfare. i am 15 and i have summer jobs but that is all. and we cannot get rid of all the illegals at once because then our econmy would crash we should get rid of them maybe couple hundred a day or week.

IF any of you are familiar with our government you would know, we can get rid of welfare, it would lower taxes; your saying your tax dollars go to those immigrants when they are flowing into the hands of Americans on welfare and those falsely saying they are on disability.

Our government is for us by us. And we can change but there is always those people who complain about everything and do nothing about it.

Get involved in in politics. and do something about it.

ok my last post i think was mis interpredted. we should get rid of welfare so then the illegals not willing to work will just not come up here.

Seriously, they lost all my respect and support when the they marched into downtown Los Angeles and began protesting by holding Mexico's flag proudly into the air. They caused thousands of traffic jams and local congestion. I spent two hours in my car waiting in traffic watching this bullshit. It's unreal.

The majority don't care about the US. They just want to support their family and leave.

Back
Top Bottom