Ill show you all my newest project

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, after some fierce debating I decided to pull the trigger on this sucker for $300 dollars. Im not really in a position to spend that kind of money, but F it!

1983 Hard body nissan.
472k on the ODO!
No word on either a replaced/rebuild engine. But it runs like a raped ape
6'' Body lift
35x14.5 boggers on 15x8 rims :laugh:

Anyways, here we go. Day of pickup

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

Where it is right now, and some extra shots.

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

Stashed in the corner for right now

IMG_0990.jpg

Now........................ whats awesome about this. It has a divorced transfercase. Not many vehicles had this. Well, so did my Travelall. Seen here parting out

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

Not worth keeping, so we ripped off the body because it was just a few bolts. Salvaged the body lift to use on the Nissan (only a 3'')

IMG_0994.jpg

Anyways, back to it.... my Travelall had a blown motor and almost completely unusable tranny. Not worth fixing in any way shape or form. So, it also came with a divorced NP205 transfercase

IMG_0996.jpg

both drivelines (will need to get the tranny to xfer case made)

IMG_0995.jpg

Corp 14 rear and D44 front *chevy stuff*

IMG_0992.jpg

No name alloy wheels and 38x15.5 DickCepek tires

IMG_0993.jpg

I don't know when the swap will happen, but the plan is in the works.

For now though, I dont have a picture but I have some 32'' BFG ATs that will go on it, when I reduce it to a 3'' body lift. The nissan has no suspesion lift of gearing, so with the current setup it wont drive unless its in 4 low lol

holy crap Arriz,

id do almost anything to have a Tonka Toy like that to mess around in and fix up! almost beats a good ol Atv ;)

if i ever get the money, um going to atleast get myself a Brute Force, *drool* lol. And if i do, there shall be pics as well

looks cool man you could easily turn it into teh halo warhog :D jk but man you got a lot of projects keep us posted!

Very nice ArrizX. :D I'm sad I don't know more about them. Because it would be very useful to have for my hobby. :p

I saw this video on youtube, and was wondering where they got a divorced trans case to support the power. What other vehicles have them?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryFJJVdG8UM

Looks like a sweet project! Did I ever show you the Ranger from the mudbogger club up here??

IMAG0209.jpg

And I like that massive scoop. Is it a stock engine? lol

Hahah 472!! It looks mean with that air scoop on the front!

472? Wait what lol

looks cool man you could easily turn it into teh halo warhog :D jk but man you got a lot of projects keep us posted!

It does look kinda like that. I need a big ass gun now.

I saw this video on youtube, and was wondering where they got a divorced trans case to support the power. What other vehicles have them?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryFJJVdG8UM

Looks like a sweet project! Did I ever show you the Ranger from the mudbogger club up here??

IMAG0209.jpg

And I like that massive scoop. Is it a stock engine? lol

Not many vehicles ever had them. Back in the day when they did it was a Ford and International thing I think...... Chevy may have too but I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom