If you won a million dollar, what would be your PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. realy.... gold is such a wonder. such a curius material and we just lust for it. does anyone kno why gold is such a material that we all want to have? why? its just shiny, easily bendable, is used for technology, among other htings. what makes it soooooo wanted by people?

Gold is precious because it is based on a commodities market... and has been since we discovered it. It has been used in currency since the Roman times (even though it has been phased out, it still is valuable). It is a very easily modifiable material.. it can have a variety of colors. Gold is actually white in its purest forms, not yellow.

yep, and when money runs out..and The new world order kicks in, you'll need gold to survive on.

Here's what I pulled out of the gold institute website. http://www.goldinstitute.org/uses/

I don't know where you got that story about pure gold being white Giancarlo! gold is yellow in its purest form, they must know the stuff!!

Gold's superior electrical conductivity, its malleability, and its resistance to corrosion have made it vital to the manufacture of components used in a wide range of electronic products and equipment, including computers, telephones, cellular phones, and home appliances.
Gold has extraordinarily high reflective powers that are relied upon in the shielding that protects spacecrafts and satellites from solar radiation and in industrial and medical lasers that use gold-coated reflectors to focus light energy. And because gold is biologically inactive, it has become a vital tool for medical research and is even used in the direct treatment of arthritis and other intractable diseases.

...why did you bring up this really old thread? just to argue with gian?...:( poor guy, i feel sorry for you now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom