If you were an animal?

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
What animal would you be..

Great White Shark or Anaconda

I'd eat people or .... a BEAR!!

I'd jump out and be like RAWR! I'm a bear!!!

But, a great white would be awesome to eat turtles and squids and people, lol.

I am a furrie...

I am a large cat. With big yellow eyes that glow like fire in the moonlight. My muscles ripple like the water that runs in the river where I hunt. I wait by the river in the branches of a tall tree. Waiting for the right moment to pounce. You run but are no match for me. I am mercyfull and make the kill quickly. It is over. The life drains from your body as I growl at the moon. It has been a good night...

A Dolphin with a long nose and tongue and able to breathe from the back of my neck. For adults only!!

I've always liked hawks, and the power of flight has been my number one desired super power all my life, so I'd have to go with hawk.

Speaking of super powers, that sounds like a good thread topic....

ui'd be a komodo dragon, or a alligator.

komodo's are highly respected and can kill anything very quickly with their posion.

alligators have been around since teh dinosaurs so that means i wouldnt be killed in a freak nuclear explosion

money_man said:
ui'd be a komodo dragon, or a alligator.

komodo's are highly respected and can kill anything very quickly with their posion.

alligators have been around since teh dinosaurs so that means i wouldnt be killed in a freak nuclear explosion
Kimodo Dragons are not poisonous my the way...

money_man said:
yes they are, they spit is deadly

>EDIT<

just for proof

http://www.isidore-of-seville.com/komodo/

second paragraph

Komodo dragons drool copiously, as shown below. Their saliva is not venomous, but the mouth of a Komodo dragon is so full of bacteria that a bite from one almost always leads to infection. If untreated, the infection is usually fatal

This is the same for any of the Ozzie Goannas infections from the bites.
http://www.heptune.com/komodo.html

Back
Top Bottom