If you lived on the International Date Line

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Wouldn't that be kind of weird? Cuz like, Your friends over here can be Celebrating Christmas, and your friends over here arent yet and theyre like eagerly waiting, So when you go over to your friends house or something theyre having christmas and you're not.. Then throughout the year you just take a few steps and the date changes... Wouldn't that like really mess up scheduling and what now?

Not spam, meant to be an interesting conversation topic

o_O Hurts my head

International Date line, Forgot where it lies, but its that line that changes the date from one day to the other first

its not completely in the water, its over land somewhere east of greenland i believe

It would be interesting, although i doubt they would change time zones within a few steps, it would be pretty eccentric mind you ...

Did research, It once was on land but its changed location from (rather than being a straight line) it curves around land. Thats interesting. Still, I think that it does have a dead change. Why wouldn't it be like timezones? I remember going to PA for a vacation/visit with my moms friends and I was asking dad "Did the time change yet? Did the time change yet?" Then we passed over some bridge and he said it changed

actually it's still on land too. It goes through atleast 1 small island, but yes, most of it is on water.
I heard that there was this one guy who built a bar on the island, right on top of the line. So that if the bar needs to close on the other side they can move a few steps and continue drinking. :)

Back
Top Bottom