If you had to live off of one food..

wozelbeak said:
yes, they boil the meat off lambs heads for the original kebab meat.
woz
Ahh, maybe I'll take the trip down to that pizzeria and ask them what it is.. I mean, I remember seeing it and wondering what it was exactly.

I've never tried lamb but maybe its good.. ;)

xx cobra xx said:
its not a matter of if you like it or not, yur gonner get use to it and then hate it or get bored you gotta try somet diffrent and you can live of one food, because it want even happen so bascally if it did, i would say my own poo.

not because its not taste or anything, because I'd never run out nor i would get ill, you cant.

with food you can ;) you would get use to it of course and yes, its sick minded but hey, keeps my alive ;) if not poo, propbs just spare ribs
Trust you to bring poo into it.

if I had to pick one food to live off of, it'd probably be pizza...any kind...I could eat it everyday.

Natalya said:
NUTELLA

i swear i can eat that foever and be fine

lol

what is it with ladies liking nutella? my sis pretty much gorges on the stuff... i bet it has hormones in it or something. maybe drugs that only work on women....

Re: If you had to live off of many foods..

the good vanilla milkshakes. the good crap. not mcdonalds crap. THE GOOD STUFF with the whipped cream. water is good

bacon, pizza, cinamon rolls, cheetos, bacon, bacon, popcorn, popcorn is good. lays potato chips, sunflower seeds. mcdonlds and burger king. bacon, sunflower seeds. eggs. butter and salt are necisary for anything. spelled wrong. bacon. popcorn. BUFFALO WINGS. quaker steak and lube. medium sauce. crap...hot dog, ice cream anything bad for u basically.SUBWAY. grilled cheese. reese pices. PEANUTS, junior mints, choclate chip cookies, KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN. pizza. hot dufge sundae.

i spelled alot of stuff wrong. i know. and i am too lazy to go back and spell it right. ok...o ya and i repeated stuff. i am emphasizing stuff that way.

o ya, sunflower seeds

:)

Ohh Cold Stone Ice cream its the best!!! I always order Germanchocolate one

mammikoura said:
no it's not.
Atleast the one we get here is made out of beef and lamb.

Yeah the ones on the spit, are all the left overs of the carcass of cows, lambs etc compressed into a mass, then they cook the surface of them, and slice it thinly, they are a must for the end of the night out, and you wake up the next morning, cold and congealed stuck to your pillow or something nice like that......

so nope they are not made of horse meat......

mr.monger said:
what is it with ladies liking nutella? my sis pretty much gorges on the stuff... i bet it has hormones in it or something. maybe drugs that only work on women....

I agree lol, my girlfreind loves just gorging into the tub and eating it all, I personally don't think it's that nice, I really think it's some sort of girl thing, I don't go to keen on hazelnut anyways lol

Back
Top Bottom