Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-06-2006, 02:48 PM   #31
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

Yeah, rabbitmeadows is a private service. Which blows, but its also wireless, thats ALOT per month. And we dont have any hard lines, like fiber, dsl, or cable. So wireless is our only option for highspeed. Unless I go back to dial-up
*shudders*

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:47 PM   #32
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox
Default Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

No, I say the people that know the more illegal aspects of computing here at CF send him "unwanted" files

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:54 PM   #33
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to jac006

How about we don't and say we did.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:05 PM   #34
Daemon Poster

sorry to hear you leaving man...thanks for any help you provided me
burton_o6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:43 PM   #35
BSOD

Default Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purpos

I think it's stupid that you can't even P2P on your stupid ISP. I'd egg his house. Anyways, get a new ISP. You didn't do anything wrong really, as long as you leave out the downloading music part. You were just "testing security". It's not that big of a deal. I've had my ISP call me up saying they're going to unplug me if I don't stop port attacks on my firewall. My dad had died before that, leaving a whole Linux firewall. I had to go in and edit the server config myself. I don't know too much about linux, so if I messed up we were screwed! Anyways, your parents are over reacting if you ask me. Just get some normal crap like SBC or something. If you get allowance, offer to pay for it. It's really not that big of a deal.

IRT Seti's comment, man that was strict!
HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:42 PM   #36
Golden Master

Default Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purpos

I can't believe you're leaving us becuase of this. These people are sure strict...too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
There server sucks I talked to a guy who works on servers said a P4 3.6 GHz is not somthing you run a ISP on. They seem like crap go with sombody esle ASAP.

I gues ArrizX friied both

Anyways, I bet my ISP run probably a chanber of Intel Xeons and such or AMD Opteron 846 and such...probably a chaber worth $10 000 000

Not two crap stuff
lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:24 PM   #37
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser
I can't believe you're leaving us becuase of this. These people are sure strict...too much

I gues ArrizX friied both

Anyways, I bet my ISP run probably a chanber of Intel Xeons and such or AMD Opteron 846 and such...probably a chaber worth $10 000 000

Not two crap stuff

Yea I use speakeasy and their server boxes, consisit of tons of Xeons sitting in little cases on top of each other with terrabytes of data.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:09 PM   #38
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

My servers are running that, and it cost him like 10 grand! Or so he said.

But hers the deal. We had to cough up 25 big ones, to get back online again. And were online, the computer is still outta my room. So its gonna be rare when im on. And, someone from here sent him a hate letter. He told my mom that someone from a net zero account sent him a hate email. Now the thing is that he said it wasnt from anyone on his service, and he knows its not from me, becuase I wouldnt do that. But someone from here did. Now the thing is that, that was REALLY rude. But REALLY REALLY funny! I was laughing for ever. So.. Who ever did that, please PM me.

And other then that... In the life of Koby.. There is a dance this weekend at school. But I dont wanna go, lol, well yeah, later all.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 11:38 PM   #39
BSOD

Well my email adress is

hunter.graves@gmail.com

I didn't do it!

Anyways, I have the same dance, is it by chance, "Turnabout"? Where girls ask guys? I'm hoping this really hot chick from my biology class asks me! We flirt in that class the whole period and that is now mt favorite class! But I don't know.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:25 AM   #40
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

haha!!! A hate e-mail. I think I should send one!!!

JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote