If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah, just as the title says. If your a friend then sorry.. But I wont be seeing any of you for a long long time. Heres the story.

Well, I really wanted some songs right? Of course I did, so I got them.. Not exactly legally. At anyrate I used limewire. You know that p2p program? Well, I had done this before, and gotten strict warnings from my isp to not do it again, because I disrupted everyones service, on his network. Because for his serveres he only has two Pent 4, 3.6ghz. Anyways, he had also told me that he had blocked all disruptive p2p ports. Well appearently not. He tracked it to me. Because what happened is that I took away everyones service. And took all their bandwidth. For ME! Not purposly though, because, its p2p, its very powerfull stuff, searching millions of computers. At anyrate, that happened, and I stole everyones bandwidth. He got pissed, and guess what. He banned me from his Internet service. Well not just me, he banned me, and my parents. My mother is currently working to get us unbanned. Because we signed this contract saying that we have to pay a years worth of payments, reguardless of what happens. And now, we have NO internet at all. If I ever get to be on here, its at my uncles house (where im at now) or, the school. And they know I go here, but im the only one in the school that does go there, so they cant block it. I dont know why either. Oh well, good for me. But still the teachers are on my ass.

But aside from that, even if we were to get our internet back, the parents are still pissed off at me and, took the computer and keyboard and left the mouse :)confused: Why? Lol?) anyways. Yeah, im totally screwed here. So as I said I might get a few stops in every so often. But, I wont be on as much anymore.

Well peace to you all. Have a good one. And I cant wait to get back.

Dude, u know when u are tired and then u have a long text infront of u so sometimes u skip one line. Well I read: "Because what happened is that I took away millions of computers." :D

Well honestly that sucks, it really does. But I hope u get ur internet connection back soon.

Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

Lol.. not millions, just maybe a few hundred. But meh.. Just to let you know heres the site

www.rabbitmeadows.com

Screw 'em. Thats out ISP/was our isp. Oh well.. I think we will get it back, lol.

Re: If you guys like me at all, please look now! Im taking a little break. Not purposly..

Haha... Sorry, but I have to laugh. I remember helping you with problems with rabbit meadows! Haha... good times man. I'm really sorry that you won't be on for a while... the fun was good while it lasted...

Um your ISP sucks. My ISp stated in the contract they don't activeily mointor traffic and if you DL P2P or illegal files they don't report you since they don't TRACK YOU. But they don't stop the ploice or w/e from tracking you. And they owuldn't shut off your internet for it. Unless served a warrant. Also your ISP at a glance looks like shit. And if they really are running on that kinda of server they need to get into the 1990s! IDK but If I would be you I wouldn't even try going back.

That's why I've given up in P2P programs like LimeWire. They just make it easier to get spyware/viruses and to track you.

@ Jac006, yeah man, good times.

And Well, rabbitmeadows doesnt directly moniter it. But the people they do business with does moniter us. And they told the rabbitmeadows people, and they shut us down. His servers just cant take p2p i guess. And also, if we dont go back to them, were stuck with dial up. Beccause we dont have fiber, cable, or dsl. Were looking into verizon g3 or whatever, and also seeing if Dishnetwork (our tv people) have any internet to provide, but its hard to check on it, when we dont have internet! And rabbitmeadows is the only wireless. Other then direct way.. which is like a 500mb bandwidth a day limit. Where as rabbitmeadows is 5gb a month.

alvino said:
That's why I've given up in P2P programs like LimeWire. They just make it easier to get spyware/viruses and to track you.

im not worried about that. I can easily clean my computer :D

I don't know you man, but that story sounds rather... "annoying"... I avoided limewire like a plague.

My isp is shit, they got pissed off at me for using STEAM, valve's delivery system.
my dad's pc got reformatted, and none of my games were backed up on steam, so I had to use steam to redownload all of them. since i've got nearly all the games.. that was about.. 11 gigs.
thats all it took for my ISP to get pissed off at me, they placed a 10 gig cap on us.
if we download more than 10 gigs a month, they charge an extra $5 for every extra gig.
such total, utter, BS. this move was to.. "increase the quality of our service..."
BAH, i'd be less pissed if they just capped our download rate when we exceeded 10 gigs, I hate ISPs.
but on the flip side, atleast I still have an internet connection...

hope you get this all resolved soon, having no internet is unbelievably gay. :(

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Yeah, just as the title says. If your a friend then sorry.. But I wont be seeing any of you for a long long time. Heres the story.

Well, I really wanted some songs right? Of course I did, so I got them.. Not exactly legally. At anyrate I used limewire. You know that p2p program? Well, I had done this before, and gotten strict warnings from my isp to not do it again, because I disrupted everyones service, on his network. Because for his serveres he only has two Pent 4, 3.6ghz. Anyways, he had also told me that he had blocked all disruptive p2p ports. Well appearently not. He tracked it to me. Because what happened is that I took away everyones service. And took all their bandwidth. For ME! Not purposly though, because, its p2p, its very powerfull stuff, searching millions of computers. At anyrate, that happened, and I stole everyones bandwidth. He got pissed, and guess what. He banned me from his Internet service. Well not just me, he banned me, and my parents. My mother is currently working to get us unbanned. Because we signed this contract saying that we have to pay a years worth of payments, reguardless of what happens. And now, we have NO internet at all. If I ever get to be on here, its at my uncles house (where im at now) or, the school. And they know I go here, but im the only one in the school that does go there, so they cant block it. I dont know why either. Oh well, good for me. But still the teachers are on my ass.

But aside from that, even if we were to get our internet back, the parents are still pissed off at me and, took the computer and keyboard and left the mouse :)confused: Why? Lol?) anyways. Yeah, im totally screwed here. So as I said I might get a few stops in every so often. But, I wont be on as much anymore.

Well peace to you all. Have a good one. And I cant wait to get back.
yeah ive heard of them before! THEY SUCK! SCREW 'em get earthlink.

Back
Top Bottom