If you enjoy aircraft, this one's for you!

99nasha said:
Yeah, ive flown with them.

And im being massivley un patriotic and going to say that there no where near the best.

Somethings wrong with my flash player and I cant here sound :(

eeeh! treason!

Do you have your own Hawk? Yeah, I'm getting one for Christmas :rolleyes:

alvino said:
The F-22 Raptor is so nice. :D

Indeed it is. IMO it's still the best fighter around. Though it's alot older than for example the F-117 I still like the F-22 alot more.
And I've seen the Red Arrows once, pretty nice looking show they had.
But Hawks? Come on, they should fly those air shows with something like the F-22.

Too bad they don't have F-22s here, I'd love to pilot one of those. I gues I'll just have to stick to the F-18s. :( (if I ever manage to get to the airforce, it's not easy in here)

I liek jets more then anything else. The sound they make, the speeds they can achieve. I mean, it combines all elements that are amazing, such as being able to actually achieve 0 Gs or up to 10 Gs. Not to mention you can move in 3 Dimensions. Which is just awesome. I've personally seen an F/A-18E Super Hornet break the sound barrier, and it was flying roughly 50 yards away form us. It came in EXTREMLY LOW, possibly about 10-20 yards off the ground, and then BOOM, it's truly an experience you can't describe unless you've seen it. Just amazing. :D

Lac3y said:
eeeh! treason!

Do you have your own Hawk? Yeah, I'm getting one for Christmas :rolleyes:

Half my family is in the royal air force. Ive been in cadets for 5 years so Ive a few flights in jets

Man you're so lucky. I wish I could fly with a pilot in a jet. That would be amazing.

Anywho, does anyone else know of any other cool videos? :D

I was a bit dissapointed with that. What they could do was good, but the resoloution of the video was too low to really enjoy the look of it.

Back
Top Bottom