If you could meet anybody on CF in real person... who would it be?

No one wants to meet me either... :(, Anyways, I haven't been that much time onn this forum, I'd like to meet Paradox, ArrizX or 99nasha, they seem cool people.

i'd like to meet em all. i think that would be cool, everyone at CF meeting somewhere.

"Hey, who are you?" "Vooodoo Child" "O ya, that annoying kid..." "Yup that is me."

i wouldnt mind meeting john123

hey ArrizX arn't you mister popular lol

well we could do a usa meet and uk meet

if I really wanted to I could go meet american sensi right now

Lol well thanks for anyone that wanted to meet me. Sorry I did leave out some people! Actually, everyone that wanted to meet me I left out, lol.

IDK there are some really cool people here, id like to just have a giant meeting, but that wont happen.

Anyways, I really dont think that im that interesting, lol. But thanks! :D

Kage said:
MooseMan :p You didn't just mention me because of my post up there did you?

Hehe, thanks :D
lol no if that were the case u probably would have been the top on the list lol :p not that they are ordered, but u have done much good and seem cool....notice i said seem....j/k ^_^

Some of my real life friends I only met because of music.. on a school bus a couple years ago..the driver would only play country, but in my CD Player I had the golden cure: Vulgar Display of Power.

Lol, ninjaguru, im also pretty damn lame in real life.... Well depending on the situation and who im with. I mean, I can be really descrutive! Hahaha :D

Back
Top Bottom