If you could choose ONE

jon the noob

In Runtime
computer game for me to get, what would it be
I can run all games, at least at medium

I have been out of the gaming scene for along time, i'm still age of empires and super nintendo etc. :p

I prefer FPS's where i can play with other people so if this counter strike is really good, let me know. i hear alot about it

i also thought COD4 looked awesome, i played the demo

i like cod4, the single player is nothing like the multiplay, the multi-player is very good, i run it at 90-100fps with my settings

get COD4 if you have ANY type of DSL\Cable interent, it runs great on crappy connections. i ping in the low to mid 100's and i am consistently one of the lowest pinging people in the server. ive seen people with 250 ping get 30 kills and 4 deaths too, so its a very effiecent online game. its also VERY, VERY fun

also, ummm.....you dont run it at 90-100FPS with those specs dude, i run it at 50-90FPS maxed at 1440x900, without the filtering, although i could turn it on. im not going to belive for a second that a x1650 could get that many FPS on the lowest of settings.

from what i have seen and heard id say (in order): COD4, Crysis, Bioshock

I've also been out of the gaming scene for so long, can't wait to get my new PC to finally play Crysis and CoD4 first but I bought Warcraft 3 the other day for half price. My PC is honestly a piece of crap but if you like RTS games, Warcraft 3 seems to run on about anything.

Back
Top Bottom