Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-19-2005, 12:51 AM   #1
Fully Optimized

Default If you could change one thing about your personality what would it be?

If you could change one thing about your personality(not physical) what would it be?

mine would be to be less mature. i miss out on a lot because i know nothing good will come out of it. i miss out on dating ppl because i know it's not going to work out at all. i find it hard to hang out with ppl because they are to inmature to be around so i have hard a time finding ppl to hang out with.

anything that you learn from mistakes i will basically miss out on because i learn them without making the mistake. and making the mistake is all the fun,lol.

GPU-MSI GeForce 6600 GT(PCI Express)~~Monitor Viewsonic VA902B 19" 8ms~~ ATI TV Wonder Pro (TV Tuner)
~~Still to come~~: eVGA e-GeForce 7800 GT
Dishdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 01:24 AM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

dishdog, actually I agree with u about the dating thing. But if I like the girl then ofcourse I will give it a try, but most of the times I just don't think that the girls my age are mature enough. (yeah I know what they say about girls getting mature earlier than boys, but sometimes it's pretty hard to believe) As for friends I don't have too much problems with them being immature.

But what I would like to change:
I wish I wasn't so damn lazy!

mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 01:54 AM   #3
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to draconum Send a message via MSN to draconum

I wouldn't trade my maturity for anything in the world. But I get around it with the people I hang out (I'm 15 their 18 - 19 :P). But I don't know what I would change about myself, I guess it would to become more flirtatious cause I'm more shy and down to self when it comes to girls, I don't really put myself out there.

Chris
Video Card: XFX GeForce 6200 -------------- RAM: OCZ Value ram Dual Channel 256 x2
draconum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 02:14 AM   #4
Golden Master

Well I don't want to become immature either but it's not always a good thing to be more mature than the other ppl at ur age. And I too have a small problem with being shy. So seems like me and Chris are quite much like eachother.
Old 08-19-2005, 02:21 AM   #5
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to jac006
Default Re: If you could change one thing about your personality what would it be?

Sucks for you guys... I'm very mature for my age and I get a lotta girls... more than I like actually... around here, where I live, all the girls my age date older guys, lot older... like 16 year old girls dating freshman in college guys... but since I'm mature (and tall, I'm 16 and 6'4') I get a lot... lol... but if I could change one thing it would be that I would be more wiser...
Old 08-19-2005, 02:21 AM   #6
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to geek_gal Send a message via Yahoo to geek_gal
Default Re: If you could change one thing about your personality what would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishdog
If you could change one thing about your personality(not physical) what would it be?
I donít think id stop at one thing tho, but then again its some things in my personality that makes me.. me..so thats a good question..hmmm

I'd change~

Im REALLY Lazy..
REALLY shy *eek*.. till i feel comfitable anof to be myself...
and
Maybe that i wouldnt be so much like my mum...which is a BAD thing.. :\
..Yeah those what i can think of sound good to me

"anything that you learn from mistakes i will basically miss out on because i learn them without making the mistake. and making the mistake is all the fun"
Who ever sai that, thats SO SO true, thats a good way of putting it, i like it very well said!

x.x.x
G.G
geek_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 03:28 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek_gal
"anything that you learn from mistakes i will basically miss out on because i learn them without making the mistake. and making the mistake is all the fun"
Who ever sai that, thats SO SO true, thats a good way of putting it, i like it very well said!

x.x.x
G.G
thank you.
GPU-MSI GeForce 6600 GT(PCI Express)~~Monitor Viewsonic VA902B 19" 8ms~~ ATI TV Wonder Pro (TV Tuner)
~~Still to come~~: eVGA e-GeForce 7800 GT
Dishdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 04:07 AM   #8
Fully Optimized

Haha i wish that i could change my personality
Well, my friend told me this

'You are reserved to the point where you no longer communicate'

Which in some cases is absolutely true, i'm kind of hiding away in my own self lol, but thats just me
I am too shy to go out with any girls, even if i like them, i dunno why but this is just the way that i am, although i really wish that i could change all this and make myself someone who actually enjoys the exhileration that you get from activities and all that, girls come to mind
dyserq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 06:35 AM   #9
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac006
Sucks for you guys... I'm very mature for my age and I get a lotta girls... more than I like actually... around here, where I live, all the girls my age date older guys, lot older... like 16 year old girls dating freshman in college guys... but since I'm mature (and tall, I'm 16 and 6'4') I get a lot... lol... but if I could change one thing it would be that I would be more wiser...
Indeed, it kinda does suck. But I can get girls too, (though not as many as u seem to get ) but I just really have no feelings for the girls who want to go out with me. So I really don't even bother doing it coz there just ain't anything in it for me. Ofcourse IF I find a girl who likes me and I like her it's totally a different thing.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:45 AM   #10
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Mental Liberator

Make my asshole trait a little less cruel, but still sarcastically humorous.

16 year olds with college freshmen? Dude, that's where Micheal Jackson must have spawned from. That's disgusting, I wouldn't do that if I was a college freshman, and where I'm from (California we gotz da crazy hunnies) we get our pick, and we don't need girls 3 years younger than us. Because younger girls are annoying, and they'll be back up in your ass like a ressurection. Older women = FOR THE WIN!!!!!