Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-03-2008, 04:19 AM   #31
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Re: If Sonic the Hedgehog,Crash Bandicoot and Mario Got into a battle.....

Ahhhh k

Old 02-03-2008, 05:47 AM   #32
Golden Master

Default Re: If Sonic the Hedgehog,Crash Bandicoot and Mario Got into a battle.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
The only way I'd play Sonic was if it was on the Sega Genesis or the Dreamcast. Man those were they days...playing Sonic back when the games were actually good. Whooo...
Ahhhh, the Dreamcast, I had one once & I loved it!, I particularly liked the memory card that was seriouly cute, how it displayed on the hand-held, my favourite game I forget what it was called though, you had the freedom to roam a simply huge city, overhead large spaceships were continually taking off & landing, to get about you could walk or run, or you could stand at a taxi pick-up point & in seconds a hover-car would automatically stop, pick you up & drop you where you wanted to go, how cool was that!
Sometimes you had to get across very wide roads on foot dodging the tthe continual stream of fast moving traffic, & get killed, an absolutely amazing game, I was very sorry when Dreamcast, made by Sony ceased production.

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:04 AM   #33
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Ahhhh, the Dreamcast, I had one once & I loved it!, I particularly liked the memory card that was seriouly cute, how it displayed on the hand-held, my favourite game I forget what it was called though, you had the freedom to roam a simply huge city, overhead large spaceships were continually taking off & landing, to get about you could walk or run, or you could stand at a taxi pick-up point & in seconds a hover-car would automatically stop, pick you up & drop you where you wanted to go, how cool was that!
Sometimes you had to get across very wide roads on foot dodging the tthe continual stream of fast moving traffic, & get killed, an absolutely amazing game, I was very sorry when Dreamcast, made by Sony ceased production.
"GTA Stracraft Frogger" FTMFW!
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:26 AM   #34
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelis View Post
"GTA Stracraft Frogger" FTMFW!
I guess that's not the name of the game I mentioned....hey hang on, Starcraft, isn't that the one where a fox & other animals flew a squadron of high speed jets, yeah that was great fun, it certainly qualifies for FTMFW, yes I know what means, it's just a shame that my challenge to decode slang terms wasn't taken up, come on guys have a go, I double dare ya!
Old 02-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #35
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Heh, yeah the Dreamcast was fun. I almost bought it cause of Sonic and Crazy Taxi, but I bought a Xbox instead.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:44 PM   #36
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
Heh, yeah the Dreamcast was fun. I almost bought it cause of Sonic and Crazy Taxi, but I bought a Xbox instead.
heh well, by the time the xbox was out, the dreamcast was already dead anyway. I got my dreamcast back when it was a proud game console that was doing well.
The PS2 mercilessly killed it though. Real shame.

Quote:
Made by sony? No, the Dreamcast was a sega product.
I was sad when it died. I still play Ikaruga on it from time to time though.
Quote:
I guess that's not the name of the game I mentioned....hey hang on, Starcraft, isn't that the one where a fox & other animals flew a squadron of high speed jets, yeah that was great fun, it certainly qualifies for FTMFW, yes I know what means, it's just a shame that my challenge to decode slang terms wasn't taken up, come on guys have a go, I double dare ya!
Your thinking about Starfox. Starcraft is a completely different game.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #37
Golden Master

Yeah, that's StarFox. I still play that on the Nintendo 64 from time to time, along with GoldenEye 007. Back in the day...
Old 02-03-2008, 05:02 PM   #38
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

I have a link talking about the Dreamcast if you are interested, and how exactly it fell. It could have got better too, as they were planning a extended graphics chip to extend the 3,000,000 poly limit a second compared to the PS2's 11 million or so:

http://www.eidolons-inn.net/tiki-ind...Base+Dreamcast
Old 02-03-2008, 05:02 PM   #39
Golden Master

Quote:
I still can't remember the name of that game, but look what I found;
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis...reamcast_games have a ball click away, I will, ah memories memories Al
Old 02-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #40
Golden Master

Yep...

Heh talking about all this makes me feel so nostalgic.