If everyone at CF was at a party....

yea, we should all probably meet here in topeka. we could have a LAN at my work. my boss would love that, seriously. and im in the middle of everybody.

yea, we should all probably meet here in topeka. we could have a LAN at my work. my boss would love that, seriously. and im in the middle of everybody.

1)Lebanon, KS is the center of the US
2)There are non US member in here, would we would want the geographical center of the world.

all of you in the corner are going to need to find a big corener, if half of the party is going to be in there, plus it will be all guys in a corner... ill take the couch and throw on some ps3 with a glass of JD and coke and canada's finest herb

there will also be a fight over rep. Just one or two, and then if rep is used at all in any context the mods are gonna throw you out through a window.

I would be out with D-Lew, Cabbs, and Alvino Drag racing. Then when I got tired of winning with my torque monster.... (lol, jp guys) Arrizx and I would head out to a nice mud hole with the scout and the Ranger, and have some fun. Grab a couple beers first of course... We are tough, we can handle it while we drive, lol. As they say... "96% of people say, "OH SHIT!!" when they are heading for the ditch. The 4% in Wisconson say, "Hold my Beer and Watch this!!"

Back
Top Bottom