IDK what to do with my life

ok thanks all for the help,

im going to try a pizza palce here its open till liek 2am or 3am some nights ill just take all that money n put it aside

Life is tough, and u gotta get through it the best way u can. Try to get in a community college. No need for a University. Try to get an associates degree or at least some certificates within the computer field. It will help a lot. I personally hate loans, but sometimes there is nothing else u can do, especially if u dont have any money. Financial Aid also helps a lot. Here in Houston my classes for community college is like $150 per class. So its not too bad. So good luck with what u plan to do in life.

You will save your money a little to get a PC ,If you need a nice spec computer or laptop,just tight your pocket,save money from eating and playing,and then will get it.

You will save your money a little to get a PC ,If you need a nice spec computer or laptop,just tight your pocket,save money from eating and playing,and then will get it.

clearly you didnt read what he is talking about:eek:

Here in Houston my classes for community college is like $150 per class. So its not too bad. So good luck with what u plan to do in life.

Really? Mine costs about $2000 - 3000 a semester (4 classes) depending on what classes I take.

No man it really is that easy...

I'm not trying to be offensive, or start an argument, but with unemployment here in California at 12.2%, it really isn't that easy. I'm not seeing the layoffs and paycuts here slow down.

You should feel fortunate that it may not be that bad were you are!

I'm not trying to be offensive, or start an argument, but with unemployment here in California at 12.2%, it really isn't that easy. I'm not seeing the layoffs and paycuts here slow down.

You should feel fortunate that it may not be that bad were you are!

if someone wants money/job bad enough.

nothing can stop them from getting one.

Back
Top Bottom