Idiot.

Blonde

Fully Optimized
I just wanted to share with you an idiot.

I made this wallpaper a few days ago, and shared it amongst a few fellow CF members, and then i shared it with MacThemesForums.com, where some liked and some didnt.

I got one really rude comment from this one jerk (Louie Mantia) and just wanted to tell you guys and see what you thought of it.

http://www.macthemesforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=4128
blondesig7jh.png

I've just had a conversation via AIM to this person. He or she knows their stuff, I'll give you that. No opinions on the conversation you guys had via the forums.

It isn't that hard to make, however, neither is apple's advertising and it's the industry's BEST.

Yeah that guys an ass, if I didnt always set my background as my artsy photo's I would use that as my backgrund :)

If hes trying to help, take it as that.. but if not, just ignore it.
I personally think its pretty nice.. its simple, but sometimes simple is great. :)

Good job.

By the way, I don't know if the image will be allowed in the signature. -- I've yet to see them here, but don't see a rule listed exactly.

I know it isnt allowed in a sig, so i just have to post the image after in the message box ;)

blondesig7jh.png

its rather nice. i could never make anything like that but even if that louie guy knows how he shouldnt talk crap about yours. i think hes jealous :p ;)

It's always like that. People who are usually very experienced in that field tend to be arrogant pricks who like to criticize every little detail. What you should do is ask what could be done to improve it. It's not bad, but nothing is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom