ideas for free time at work?

someone in the old center was stealing credit card numbers.. that's the reason why there not allowed...
Wow. Whoever made that decision because of that incident is - well, probably needing of a lot more intelligence to justify his no doubt rather high up and well paid role!

I mean on similar lines, anyone heard of the full ban on cars coming in force because statistics show they're used in most drive by shootings?

I still stand by the deck of playing cards though. Build a tower. Learn some card tricks. Play solitaire (yup, you can play it without a computer yaknow!) :D

Or a Rubik's cube. Learn how to solve one, then get quick at it. Then get quicker. Then get the Rubik's cube Sudoku puzzle and try and solve that. If you get that far, then you really have got the intelligence for a better job and should be applying to places accordingly!

lol all the websites are blocked besides the one to log in and the email... and they can track what sites you go on like if you use some weird proxy lol and if you bring anything in and put it on ur comp and get caught you'll get in trouble... how do they know you're not stealing peoples info on to it? lol

Maybe they track your emails. But this sounds like a terrible place to work lol. Every idea you come up with gets shut down. You can sit there and think of a new job lol. :D

Try and figure out how people can buy into Scientology...

LOL i can't figure it out... to hard...

Wouldn't email work pretty well for stealing people's info?

no... it's so restricted you can only send emails to the supervisors and a couple others... you can't email out lol... it's like only through us haha it's cool when you're sitting there and talking to other people but sometimes that gets boring... ugh haha

Back
Top Bottom