ideas for free time at work?

Tell your boss you have nothing to do. I am sure he would have some suggestions.

Lol great idea, go to your boss and say I am bored at work what can I do to entertain myself. Could work or it could piss him/her off.

Find a job that isn't boring.

+1.

Also, I don't get why pens aren't allowed.

You could cut out the innards of your bible or book and sneak something fun in. This sounds like a crappy job, no offense. I would be bored off of my behind. I can't hold boring jobs. I quit jobs I don't like lol.

lol i mean it's good when i'm working with people that i know but when i'm not it gets SOOO boring!!!!!!!!! ughh haha it's against state contract to have any pens or cellphones or anything.. you get caught with one of them from the wrong person and you're getting fired... someone in the old center was stealing credit card numbers.. that's the reason why there not allowed... yeah he got locked up for 3 years... lol if i was to break confendiality i could serve like 3 years in prison if they found out..... and my boss ehh i never met my boss but my supervisor she's cool just never working the same time... what else can i do to have a little fun? dang i'm clueless...

(fyi we are california relay service and have a contract with the state of california for it and have certain requirements that we have to meet to keep the contract)

Back
Top Bottom