Ideas form my computer!

Ah yes, I planned to buy that for the computer I was going to build as the one I have now - but PC World showed a better deal. Shame really - that thing is quite a case! Weighs a bloody ton though! We had to set one up in that case at the Computer Shop and it took two of us to carry it up the stairs to the man who had brought it! Insane!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Ah yes, I planned to buy that for the computer I was going to build as the one I have now - but PC World showed a better deal. Shame really - that thing is quite a case! Weighs a bloody ton though! We had to set one up in that case at the Computer Shop and it took two of us to carry it up the stairs to the man who had brought it! Insane!

YEah, i've had my eye on that case for a while. It looks awesome.

Though i do like This One aswell
:D

Lord Kalthorn said:
I personally liked the Blue one myself.

The 1st one i posted is what im aiming for, and plus its cheap than the White one, but if i do get the white one, i'll just paint it Black like what i done with the case i have now :D

That white one looks cool, just the 1st one is black

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - they're all nice! But I like the Blue One; thats one of the reasons I got an Advent, nice Blue on Silver Combo.
Yeah, them cases just look cool.

Ive always wanted to just buy a case and really mod it myself, as in, window with neon lights, shit like that. That would be cool coz i can then say i dont it all myself

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - but I don't really have the time anymore and my computer is already fast enough to speak for itself!

Mine overheats like a oven but hopefully when i get all my new parts and that case, it will be fine
:D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah - that case has 7 fans and a Control Panel!

That it, i might need a few more :)

That would definatly be enough to keep my rig cool. Just hope i can get it soon :D

Back
Top Bottom