Ice Cream!!!

You can substitute milk for cream, preferably whole, or something far away from skin. The less fat in the cream/milk, then the less creamy the ice cream. Also, see if there is a recipe that calls for half and half, as that is 1/2 whole milk, 1/2 cream.

You can substitute milk for cream, preferably whole, or something far away from skin. The less fat in the cream/milk, then the less creamy the ice cream. Also, see if there is a recipe that calls for half and half, as that is 1/2 whole milk, 1/2 cream.

That actually sounds like a good idea. I'd probally do the 1/2-1/2 if there is a recipe that works with it instead of just whole milk because then it would taste closer to the real thing.

Half and Half is fatty milk. It wouldn't work too well, because when fat freezes it freezes into jagged particles that can cut your throat if not done right. If you have a good machine, it will make it well, but if you gulp down your ice-cream it can be a bit dangerous.

I know its expensive (at least here) but I love Ben & Jerries icecream!
Cookie Doe....yum... *thinks*

Sorry, that was rather random. I have no idea how to make it mind...

Cookie Doe? Is that like a female deer made out of cookie mix? That is SWEET! Imagine running THAT over.

How to make ice cream with your computer:

1. Carefully break your screen off.
2. Put that in mixer. (First checking the 'will it blend' website)
3. Put in some milk.
4. Mix that all together.
5. Enjoy your l337 ice-screen.

Well, you said it's cookie doe. Doe is the female form of the word deer. Now, what I think you meant to say is Cookie Dough.

Although I still stand by the opinion that a Cookie Doe would be like the sickest animal on the planet... besides a lemur.

Back
Top Bottom