Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-18-2005, 06:02 PM   #101
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: I wrote Dell a Letter!! I kid you Not!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Because you're an anti-capitalist. Why are you using a personal computer anyways? A capitalist invention? In fact every component in your computer was made by the private sector. You should sell it and get rid of all your clothes. Then go live in a cave with loin cloth. That's the only way you can't be a hypocrite.
Why do you use Rockets and Missiles; a Nazi Invention? Why do you use Satelites; a Communist Invention?

Believing something is bad does not inhibit us from using its good points; its only though using the good things in everything that anybody can create something good.

Old 01-18-2005, 06:05 PM   #102
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Plates on the back but not on the Front? ^o) That makes no sense What if a policeman needs you plate from the front... why wait until you've passed him to try and stop you.
It's the law to have one in the front, but the back is optional even though they give you 2 plates.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 08:54 AM   #103
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo

Quote:
Why do you use Rockets and Missiles; a Nazi Invention? Why do you use Satelites; a Communist Invention?

Believing something is bad does not inhibit us from using its good points; its only though using the good things in everything that anybody can create something good.
Correction: Rockets were not made by the Nazis. Also I don't use rockets or missiles. I'm not in the military. And nor were satellites. Satellites were already invented by the US on the ground, but they weren't in use because the US couldn't find a way to put them in space. The Russians may have already got something into space.. but that did not mean they invented it before.

Believeing something is bad? You are stupid because you are anti-capitalist and that is all I'm going to say to you. You try to paint me as a hypocrite, when in reality you're a self serving jackass. I have had enough of it. Capitalism is what creates a lot of good things and it is what gave us the technological revolution of the 1990s and the 21st century. Take it or leave it.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 09:49 PM   #104
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Believeing something is bad?
It depends what that "something" is...
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 04:09 PM   #105
Guru

Quote:
Correction: Rockets were not made by the Nazis. Also I don't use rockets or missiles. I'm not in the military. And nor were satellites. Satellites were already invented by the US on the ground, but they weren't in use because the US couldn't find a way to put them in space. The Russians may have already got something into space.. but that did not mean they invented it before.

Believeing something is bad? You are stupid because you are anti-capitalist and that is all I'm going to say to you. You try to paint me as a hypocrite, when in reality you're a self serving jackass. I have had enough of it. Capitalism is what creates a lot of good things and it is what gave us the technological revolution of the 1990s and the 21st century. Take it or leave it.
I'm not saying there aren't lots of good points. But you don't need Capitalism to have those points.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:21 PM   #106
Fully Optimized

.... i thoughtthis thread was about sending that letter to Dell
Old 01-20-2005, 04:59 PM   #107
Guru

It was Lol...

If only threads could stick to their goals.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:54 AM   #108
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to jac006

lol. isn't it funny how we sometimes just totally diverge from the orginal topic? i love this place! !
Old 01-21-2005, 02:11 AM   #109
Fully Optimized

Yea it always goes inot a whole diff subject!
Old 01-21-2005, 03:41 AM   #110
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo

Quote:
I'm not saying there aren't lots of good points. But you don't need Capitalism to have those points.
This is quite stupid. You most certainly do need capitalism because it is private enterprise that has invented many different goods. You need to grow up and accept the fact your wrong.

Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote