i won

no, it was a sweepstakes on sonys website. Im not sure but the sweepstakes was also something for your school, like out of the people they chose to win the gadgets, they would pick one of those people to win the grand prize or something. im not sure.

EDIT: http://www.becooltoyourschool.com/Official_Rules.aspx
yea, theres 900 people who win a mylo. and out of those 900 i think, theres 3 people who get $20,000 of sony electronics for their school. Pretty cool

i got it today! it looks really cool. everything on the screen looks really crisp and bright. its really easy to type. It has aim, yahoo messenger, skype, google talk, RSS/Podcasts, It can take nice quality pictures and videos. i can listen to music without headphones. It has some widgets that i havent really taken the time to figure out and explore...
some negatives about it: Its really bulky, The internet is slow, and hard to navigate compared to my ipod touch. and the reception of wifi is a LOT worse. For the skype part of it, i cant really do anything. because i dont know anyone that uses skype... and i need skype credit to call phones. kinda disappointed there...
Oh and it only has 1GB internal memory but i can get memory sticks for it which i wont.. If anyone wants to buy it for around $250 let me know :) let me know before i put it on ebay in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom