I wish i was graduating today

I was supposed to graduate today out of 12th grade and finally be done with school.But no one class held me back Environmental I failed the final and now I have to go back to school for half a year next year,But as I sit here and type this up I look at the clock its 10:00Am all of the seniors that graduated this year Are right now recieveing their diplomas they are graduating right now :( but no im not, This is all of my friends I was supposed to be the class of 06, But nope im the class of 07......
This is so depressing im going to miss all of my friends, Great Time,
lots of laughs, lots of troubles, lots of anger,sadness, tears laughs,memories,faces every thing all gone for ever......

youll still have all your friends and memories.... except you have to do another half a year. your still part of their year and no one can take that away from you. half a year isnt that bad. ive just finished my school after 5 years and it flyed by.

dude1234 said:
youll still have all your friends and memories.... except you have to do another half a year. your still part of their year and no one can take that away from you. half a year isnt that bad. ive just finished my school after 5 years and it flyed by.

So did mine, I want to go back now :( Miss it so much!

yea. im gonna miss all the good times at my old school. the last year was great. we all studied but got to chill out loads. ill miss it but we all have to move on sometime

I dont want to move on, I want to have those days where you are late for school, I want another day where you get in trouble for pointing a teacher out correcty..ahh :(

arnt you going to college/sixth forum/etc.. in spetember? ill probs go to sixth form. still wont be the same but its only for 2 years :)

Yeah, I'm going 6th form, but no-one does anything rebelious in 6th form..they are all goody two shoes :( Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I want it to be how it was in year 11.

dude1234 said:
Yeah, you just have to try a little harder next year. :(

joxley1990 said:
Yeah, I'm going 6th form, but no-one does anything rebelious in 6th form..they are all goody two shoes :( Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I want it to be how it was in year 11.
6th formers are just as bad... well here anyway. after all my yr 11 exams i just walked out of school with my mates and went to the park (not much else to do). lots of 6th formers were there chilling out the the 6th form im going to is quite chilled out and relaxed. i just hope i make some friends there. they also do lots of rebelious stuff, just like yr 11s

Back
Top Bottom