The "I Win" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
New rule. You have to take the win from the person who has it.

I run up while money_man is busy telling the story of how he won, and stole the win from him. I then make an AMD based sheild, that no one besides myself can enter.

I win.

your miserable 2200+ XP AMD is no match to my army of 4000+ AMD ATHLON 64's..they shoot you to crap after breaking your sheild...they a stick a fat lady on you and you smother to death ahahahhaha die!

i win!

Again my ghost comes back, immune to what killed it before. I then take a flame thrower to your 4000+'s melting them to useless pieces of nothing, then I remove my sword, and cut off your hand holding the win. I take it, and run to the ocean where I jump into my rocket shit and fly to the planet people cannot survive on unless they are me, not even with any kind of armor, or protection. I then sit, laughing to myself on how I am the greatest. A dying god comes to me saying he will give me the power of the forever win if I want it. I take the power, and therefore....

I win.

I use my alchemy to teleport to the said planet, I then transmutate The Prophet into a lamp with no bulb. I then kick the lamp over and cover it with a blanket so he cannot see.

I win.

I use my satellite to locate you and fire a nuclear missile at you. You are caged in so you cannot escape.

I win.

I turn into a snowman, as is my power, and I engulf you.
I morph into my "yellow" form and you drown with a bad taste in your mouth.

I win.

I get smushed but recooperate, as I am snow. I spread out and suck up the polar ice caps. I am now a monster and flash freeze the entire world, including yourself.

I win.

Wow, I just realized that the AMD Avatar wasn't Gian. I was thinking the whole entire time that that was Gian! I think Prophets, you should choose a diff avatar cuz it'll be easier to identify ppl.

Since no one cares about what you guys all said, I win.

EDIT>>> I think this is gonna turn out like the "You're Welcome" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom