The "I Win" Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
i break into the all powerful rakedogs hideout and then i make scary noises to scare him, although he didnt know this other people cannot kill him but he can kil himself, he jumps over a cliff thats 123423454526254762575725774 miles high and hits some sharp pointy rocks at the bottom he hits with such force that theres nothing left but dusty blood...and however drives him to kill himself gets all his powers plus all the powers of anyone else in the universe which makes me "WONDER MONEY_MAN!!!" and i conquer game over

I WIN!!!!

I go to the tip, and get a new box, dry out my hole and cover my new box with 345678810 plastic bags!

I dig my hole again, and put 23456564 plastic bags over it, then i put flame retardant gel on it, i then put a 2345454 mile thick piece of kevlar on top of my hole, i then build a civilisation in my little hole, i now have 55555555 children.

you find out your wife who had all those children is getting a sex change, or rather she had one when you made all these children..you go into an uncontrollable rage and murder every last child and your he/she wife...you then remove the kevlar and take a peek outside to see where you can put the bodies... when you do this i drop a nuke in your hole and then I push ur kevlar back into place and bolt it shut...the nuke explodes and u die..i take your remains and burn them, then i freeze them, then i melt them, then i make ice cubes and send them to the sun..if you do come back you will be on the sun where you cant hurt me so i win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom