i want an iphone....mabey

my new phone = £70
my phone bill = £0 a month (im on a free network :))
total cost per year: £70

considering i can always text off the internet/use a friends phone/go on msn i dont use my phone a great deal. i get just enough free mins and texts each month.

paying that much for an iphone is mad. then again a new ipod is pretty expensive, so if you would use everything you got to the maximum then i guess it could be worse

Free NEtwork? Whassat?

edit - is it Blyk?

your better off getting it off someone locally because ATT are scumbags and make you pay so much for one the only way your gonna be able to pay 300 for a 16gb if your contract is up for a new phone, so if you get one off someone you know you wont have to pay anything different a month because you can just activate it yourself with zyphone and unlock it and do what ever. also if you know someone who likes to steal if you go into an att you can easily steal a i phone by unplugging the phone jack type of wire in the back of the phone and leave with it. and the alarm doesn't go off, i wouldn't try it personally but if you know someone who steals its a lot cheaper for you

Man, all the technology they've rammed into phones these days does my head in, not to mention all this emphasis on being constantly connected everywhere you go.

I don't actually like being contactable 24/7 and it's unhealthy more than anything else. I've seen people who have become addicted to their mobile phones and have actual physical symptoms of panic when their battery runs down, and you've no doubt seen people in the construction industry who have two phones and literally use both at the same time and conduct two calls simultaneously. Yes, I have seen that and it appalls me.

By the way, enjoy your cheap iPhone 3G. Just be safe in the knowledge that it's locked to the most expensive network in just about every region it's sold in and O2 in the UK has pricing which makes me wonder if Al Capone and the Kray brothers are in charge. The service charges make the cheap iPhone completely pointless, especially given all the blindingly obvious features the iPhone is missing.

Back
Top Bottom