I Want a Game...

i wanna game that is a RTS like COH. then if you want you can, lets say, double click on a squad and the camera will zoom in and it will turn into a FPS, like COD2. the game would be pretty hardware intesive but it would be kick ass! :)

Hm... like Brothers in Arms? That was an FPS mixed with RTS sorta too. Or I'm just a moron.

But I am guessing Ruds means something more like where you don't have to play FPS, but you could?

Hm... like Brothers in Arms? That was an FPS mixed with RTS sorta too. Or I'm just a moron.

nope your right, it is sorta... lol

but yea, i think a game like this would be awesome, where you could command tanks from above then if you wanted to get in on the action by yourself just double click on a tank and your in it, that would be sweet... you should pass this idea onto EA or somethin... lol

Let me tell you a great RTS game for $10. Darwinia.

But it doesn't have all the junk you want in there.

no, then they will just steal my idea and get all the credit :p id much rather sell the idea to them, too bad its much too broad of an idea. i would have to get a copyright first to.

EDIT:
it wouldn't be that big, maybe 2 DVD's. which would be hella big since i have never seen a 2 DVD game. although rainbow six vegas came awfully close, although with dual layerd disks it would be easy.

Back
Top Bottom