I want this

winslow33

Daemon Poster
I was walking around in the bush with some friends when something bright caught my eye..
I walk to over to find a cherry red 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme abandoned in the bush! Body panels are all there in almost rust-free shape, with what would appear to be a Olds 455 Rocket out of it on the ground... :eek:
Sadly the frame rotted out so the car is in 3 separate pieces- rear axle and frame laying on the ground, Main body, and front clip.
I want that car! Ill get pictures of it later.
by the way, heres what the old '68 Cutlass Supreme looks like
1971_oldsmobile_cutlass_supreme-pic-3694825925967363806.jpeg

That sounds like a bit too much work... Those are pretty sweet cars. You should find yourself a Nova.

That sounds like a bit too much work... Those are pretty sweet cars. You should find yourself a Nova.

Yeah I know.,. would be an excellent lil old parts car for all the body panels and interior. Too bad its darn near impossible to find a late 60's - early '70s Cutlass around where i live.

Made me sad someone would ditch that nice of a car in the woods to slowly rot away.

Run the VIN numbers. Might have been stolen.

I think it probably was...the VIN appeared to be gone. It's been there for quite a few years, the trees are thick enough that you havnt been able to get a vehicle back there for over 10 years probably.. Its sitting on an old boat trailer :confused: You can see the wheel of the trailer right below the door

Oh, and its got 64,000 km's on it according to the odometer. witch screams stolen along with the lack of VIN and the location thats very hard to even find. I mean c'mon, thats hardly driven consitering the year of the car

reminds me of when i was hunting with my dad i found a 73 Mach 1 in a farm, with weeds all around it. The farmer wouldnt sell because it was sentimental...

Back
Top Bottom