I was at the vet today

Sigh, another sad day. I found Sidewalk ran over. I guess not everyone is an animal lover. I will not run over an animal if I can help it.

Sigh, another sad day. I found Sidewalk ran over. I guess not everyone is an animal lover. I will not run over an animal if I can help it.
I truly feel for you. It is sad that these things happen, but no, not everyone is an animal lover. Some people just do not care.

On the opposite side, I will say that there are times when you cannot stop in time to save the animal in question.

I still wish to say to you that I feel honored to be friends with another animal lover, and even more so to know that you feed the feral ones.

Thanks but then he was on his own but I didn't expect him to stray so far. He usually go into the field behind the house but he was over two blocks away when I saw him coming home from the store. Bummer.

Here's Sidewalk:

Now this:

What do you know, that wasn't him. He's in the backyard now. I wonder that's his brother. :rolleyes:

Well, at least it wasnt sidewalk.
I still find it unfortunate that these things happen though.

On the plus side of things, your picture put everyone here in a good mood. :)

We almost hit this adorable yet somewhat dumb little dog once. We where able to stop in time thank god. (That was when I was still able to drive. My uncle used to race, and taught me more tricks than I would normally use. Glad he did. :) )

At the same time, we saw a different dog waiting (not a joke) at a crosswalk. It was waiting for the light to turn red so that it could go. (I am sure that the light made no difference to the dog, but when all the cars stop, you can go LOL)

Back
Top Bottom