I was at the vet today

I'm an animal lover too. All animals have their own personality and the babies are just too cute. Especially puppies, I love puppies so much and wish they would never grow up.

I agree but nothing I can do. At least she was 10 years old before it happened.

Yes puppies, can't resist 'em and I don't want them to grow up either. :)

Uhg I hate people who bait others animals so much.If they have a problem with your dog TALK TO THE OWNER! You do not kill another mans pet. That is so totally fcked up.
You are starting to become someone that I can call a friend. I am glad that things are better, and I appoligise for taking your playing to seriously.

You are starting to become someone that I can call a friend. I am glad that things are better, and I appoligise for taking your playing to seriously.

Thanks man, and don't worry about ;)

I had a cat, jake, lat year out of no where he got sick and stopped eating. I didn't know what was going on and he started to get better, but then suddenly he got a lot worse and when we took him to the vet, I had to put him down. Was a real good kitty. There was an all black kittin come to my hose the middle of last winter. A real sweet little guy who was super hungry and his ribs felt like he hadn't eaten in at least a week, if not longer, soI fed him and he never left. About 2 months ago during the time when it was -15f ( 15f below 0 ) he wanted out, and he never came back. Storm must've gotten him and either he ran far away or he froze to death. Poor guy.. Thus is the life of animals, they come and go, we just gotta love them as long as they are here.

Last edited:
Sounds similar to how our cat Midnight. Not similar to how they where lost, but the feeling was similar.

The following is not safe for work, so please do not read this at work...

She came in, shouting out of her mind. I was a kid at the time, but have had a lot of pets, and different types of pets.
I turned her over, and found a hole in her side that could only have been made by a soddering iron. To this day, I still cannot (and do not wish to) figure out how they held her down long enough to do that.
Someone wanted her dead, and they got their wish. I know that a lot of people say this, but in my case it is true. She really did die in my arms.
I wrapped her in a towel, and my mother raced home, but by the time she got there... take a guess because I still cannot type it out

Sounds similar to how our cat Midnight. Not similar to how they where lost, but the feeling was similar.

The following is not safe for work, so please do not read this at work...

She came in, shouting out of her mind. I was a kid at the time, but have had a lot of pets, and different types of pets.
I turned her over, and found a hole in her side that could only have been made by a soddering iron. To this day, I still cannot (and do not wish to) figure out how they held her down long enough to do that.
Someone wanted her dead, and they got their wish. I know that a lot of people say this, but in my case it is true. She really did die in my arms.
I wrapped her in a towel, and my mother raced home, but by the time she got there... take a guess because I still cannot type it out

Some people are actually sick in the head. My coworker, one of the reasons he makes my job stressful because I have to hear stories of the things he does / has done to animals. He told me about how you used to catch squrriles and he would pin them up and see how much he could cut them apart before the heart stopped beating. Disgusting shit and I really, really wanted to put him in the hospital, for the things he does to animals.

Back
Top Bottom