I thought my hometown sucked

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
but damn... Now its official.

Thanks guys for not pulling through. Thanks for giving up and not taking it a step beyond what you've played before. Thanks for letting "the wall" get you.

Letssssss give it up for the Orlandoooooooo Traaaaagggiiiicccccccccccc!

:cool:

but damn... Now its official.

Thanks guys for not pulling through. Thanks for giving up and not taking it a step beyond what you've played before. Thanks for letting "the wall" get you.

Letssssss give it up for the Orlandoooooooo Traaaaagggiiiicccccccccccc!

:cool:

+1. I'm seriously pissed. I hate the Lakers and Mr.-Let's-Have-Sex-With-Minors (aka Bryant). It just sucks because if the Magic would've just pulled through in those 2 games that went into OT...pff. Pathetic.

I guess there is no "magic" left in Orlando.

Just for the record dude_56013, Kobe was into the back door action, R. Kelly is the one who likes minors.

When I was in Detroit, and the Redwings were playing on Friday night, people went crazy! Streets were all closed, live concerts playing. And around 1 AM, after the Redwings lost, someone was doing donuts in the parking lot of the church. Around 1:30AM were heard a crash, and looked out side a bit later on our way to bed finally, lol. The car was parked out side the church, all smashed up, two of our leaders were talking to the cops out there... People were completely wasted in this suberb, bit of a rich suberb of Detroit. It was crazy, haha.

People goes nuts with sports, especially if their favorite team lost.

Back
Top Bottom