I thought i'd...

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Well as some of you may have seen...i've been posting around...getting to know some of you...but i thought its about time i made a formal introduction.

Well the name is Lukasz but you can call me Luke. I am Polish, born in Warsawa but then moved here to Ontario when i was a little boy. I still go back to my home country every now and then ofcourse.
I am in College, taken Computer Systems Technology. I LOVE PC gaming, web designing, programming, repairing/fixing pc's...and to summarize...i love everything to do with computers...probably the main reason why i joined this community in the first place LOL.

Well hope to see you all around...and thanks for making my first week and abit such a great one...love it here...and i don't ever plan on leaving...

Welcom Luke,What Programming languge's do you use?

i've taught myself some phpbb, css, and some sql. I'm starting up a course in college, the one mentioned above that will have a lot more detail in the programing field. I simply teach myself what interests me and what comes up. Perhaps what i had mentioned isn't exactly refered to programming...i guess a better word would be coding.
If you have any good sites or places where i can get some good quality information and tutorials on programming...please share...i'd be very interested in reading and learning :)

Welcome! Hope you stick around, you will have alot to add here.

i promise you i won't be going anywhere LOL. This is my new home on the net...i'm just glad i came across this community...and most of all, i'm glad to know their are a lot of good people here.

I'm hoping i'll learn lots, as i love learning all about pc's and what not...and i'm sure i'll add in some good news too :).

TY for the Welcome's :D

welcome. it's nice to see as good members leave, other new good members replace them.

Back
Top Bottom