I think I'm being scammed out of $185

Celery

Golden Master
Instead of receiving my S5 phone I received a envelope with a paper inside that it was delayed due to weather. I bought it from a seller on Amazon and he had a decent reviews.

I sent a request that he send me tracking again and no response. I went to his site via Amazon and what I saw on the reviews were disturbing. All the reviews are one star and they complained that they received envelopes too but most were empty (no papers at all).

I've wondered why they don't just send emails about the delays instead of sending postal envelopes, actually packages. I thought I'd better check my recent orders and there it showed that my phone was delivered. Now I got why they sent those envelopes.

I complained to Amazon as I'm covered by Amazon A to Z protections against scams. I started procedures for the refund and told Amazon that I have a video of the envelope being opened by me and the contents revealed in case of disputes.

If they did send a phone later I have a feeling it will be not what I ordered. I told Amazon that and that I will not trust them.

The seller is OneCellStop on Amazon. Take a look at the reviews. It'll blow your mind.

Wow, Thats a new one on me. Thats a real scam for sure!! So will Amazon get your funds back or ??? Hope its not one of those 'Coupons'.

No it's not and I'm sure Amazon will cover me. It was a Prime members exclusive and now I'm sure Amazon is saying WTF is this?

Last edited:
Hope so for you. Got my chair today! I love it!!! Desk ordered and should be here Monday or so. It matches the chair or the other way around...??

I know the feeling. I ordered a voip ata adapter on eBay when changed ISPs and the thing never turned but luckily eBay gave me my money back.

Thats why i like ebay. Its kinda like apples and oranges. I don't know much about Amazon. I just had good luck with e bay. Kinda like i am a Chevy man. Now i am not saying the other brands are junk, but maybe ford. Found on road dead.. Yeah, i know. Devil made me do it! I just have good luck with them. Even like you said, if something don't work right they help you get the funds back. Another thing is Paypal is kinda connected at the hip! They gave me good credit ratings, one of the reasons i like e bay. I have heard that amazon has a simular deal but i have heard they have shopping deals where you have to join and pay yearly dues. Not interested in that....

I drive a Ford so STFU. :rolleyes:

FORD also stand for First On Race Days. :D

Amazon is pretty similar but they don't have biddings. Amazon Prime has a lot to offer. My Prime's only $5.99/mo and well worth it.

I have Prime Shopping, Prime Shipping, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Read, etc. Need I go on?

There's even Prime deals that's really sweet.

Because of Prime Video I was able to drop NetFlix and save $11/mo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom