I started a fire today.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Short story, I was grinding and even being careful and throwing sparks to the gravel, somehow I caught the hill on fire. I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to put it out, it was fucking nuts let me tell you.

But, very very humbling. And I am going to look into being a voluneteer fire fighter now, because their work must be really rewarding and I don't know what I could have done.

Anyways, pics.

Oh and it was accidental obviously so I wont be in any trouble, and everyone was very nice about it.

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

I had a vision of the exact hill catching fire in a dream once. Strange?

But I'm glad you're not in any trouble. :D

Lmao the best part is the name in the soap crap.

You don't think this type of stuff happens to you until it does =P

Dude seriously^

I was being too careful too, because I know this stuff can happen.

Just shows you cant be to careful. Period.

smoky.jpg

Safe to say this was the 1/10?

:p JK. I'm glad no one was hurt and everything turned out okay.

Woah! :D Smooooooooooooth! Haha. I've personally never started any fires that have got SERIOUSLY out of control, but that's pretty impressive!

Man, it must be really dry out there, looks dry from your pictures. You're really lucky that didn't get way out of hand, which it could have very easily, then you would have been in some trouble..lol. You might want to look at getting one of those heavy blankets that welders use to protect whatever is around them when they are welding. Just throw it down on the weeds in the vicinity of where you are going to be throwing sparks, just a thought, might save your ass next time.

Back
Top Bottom