Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 05:01 AM   #101
Golden Master

Default Re: I Quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
computergen banned for 5 days. he crossed the line with calling someone 'f***face'

bloody hell guys, what is wrong with you? why are you argueing like a bunch of little two year olds, keep calm for christs sake!! or there will be more temp bans coming. i dont like banning people, cause i like the majority of people on here, but i will ban people for breaking the rules. i agree, we do need more US mods, but thats no reason for these arguments to occur. as far as i could see, nobody was asking for a mod position, just saying that another mod, in the US is required... which IMO it is...

anywhoW, keep calm!!
He, c/gen, can't keep calm all the time he's squabbling, see my post [95], your views on the differerent IP's please, I did tell c/gen by PM, that if he didn't sort things out with triton2 pretty quick, I may ban him AND triton2

Old 04-01-2006, 05:05 AM   #102
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

triton2 is amorssang

67.123.141 : adsl-67-123-0-141.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net

* Amorssang 67.123.141.163 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Amorssang 67.123.141.184 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Amorssang 67.123.141.224 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Amorssang 67.123.141.112 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Amorssang 67.123.141.86 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* triton2 67.123.141.56 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

and has therefore been permanently banned...
Well done mate, it's just Flipper & Flippa then, he said he joined as Flippa today as his Flipper account was somehow messed up, you can view his, Flippa's one & only post.
Flippa; 24.195.86.25, Flipper; 24.195.80.35, same areas obviously, what do we, or he do now, officially only David can delete accounts, would you tell him the IP No's, or perhaps fwd/paste this post to him?, he should be told Flipper's dilemma over having to rejoin I think.

Arrgghhh, Flipper....Flippa, it's driving me NUTS!!!

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
Old 04-01-2006, 05:06 AM   #103
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Computergen has been banned until the 5th, by Seti.
Flipper/Flippa's IP's are different, so, where do we go from here?? Seti, help please!! I can't verify Computergen's IP.
correction... i banned computergen for 5 days

Maurice, please see my comments in the staff lounge...

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
Old 04-01-2006, 06:12 AM   #104
Golden Master

Seti, developments, see posts 100, 102 & 103

Thanks, Maurice.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:12 AM   #105
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
Flippa; 24.195.86.25, Flipper; 24.195.80.35
Ah! Can you edit that out or something? or talk about it in the staff lounge...just paranoid about IP's anyway.

What happened was I had Flipper and lindon requested I change my email because my old one got erased, so I changed it...after 4 days I still hadn't gotten my email so I registered as Flippa and requested that david merges the accounts or something...

I am Flipper!
Old 04-01-2006, 09:36 AM   #106
Golden Master

Yes, he is Flipper. He had problems wih the e-mail functions. Him an I are looking for Mr.Lindon to settle with the old account, and make it active. There's just one thing. Don't touch Flippa's account until it's settled. I am sending a PM for Flipper about the situation.

If he needs a new e-mail, I will ask Flipper to give me his primary e-mail adress, and I will send him a Gmail invite. That will do it.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:36 AM   #107
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computergen
Everyone doesn't make a thread and posts 4 times in it. Ok...I may double post everyonce in a while...but quadruple posting? Get your act together slacker. And work on your sentence structure.

Stop being a hypocrtie please. "And work on your setence structure." We all know you aren't supposed to put an "and" as your first word in a sentence.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:39 AM   #108
Fully Optimized

I'm not getting involved in the arguing at all, so please don't take it as I am..

But, perhaps we should stop arguing now.. at least over this issue.

If ComputerGen was the reason for the arguing, and hes been banned for 5 days, then we should have 5 days of peace till he returns.. at least on this issue.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:42 AM   #109
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahawolf
I'm not getting involved in the arguing at all, so please don't take it as I am..

But, perhaps we should stop arguing now.. at least over this issue.

If ComputerGen was the reason for the arguing, and hes been banned for 5 days, then we should have 5 days of peace till he returns.. at least on this issue.

lol I only hit one of the pages randomly and saw that, didn't know they had resolved the issue!
Old 04-01-2006, 09:43 AM   #110
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHunteRHR
Stop being a hypocrtie please. "And work on your setence structure." We all know you aren't supposed to put an "and" as your first word in a sentence.
That's why he got banned.

I agree with you Bahawolf.

Closed Thread