Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 10:23 PM   #91
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: I Quit

haha! Yeah, he/she posted some very disgusting images. Just leave it at that!

Old 03-31-2006, 10:44 PM   #92
Fully Optimized

ewww glad didnt see them

Old 04-01-2006, 12:26 AM   #93
Golden Master

I think the picts were worse than that. Sickest thing I ever saw in my life. I rather watch the torture scenes in Saw II than the images that were posted on here.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:09 AM   #94
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computergen
Yeah...Like I said? what does that mean...something like you already said it? interesting...that means you do not have to say it again ***deleted***.
Enough foul language & flaming, I get the message, it's this vendetta that you & triton2 have, & if you don't settle it peacefully soon, I MAY ban you both, so think on, I & others are sick of it, squabbling like kids in a playground.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:30 AM   #95
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX_MuziK
Lol, I was joking. And.. Maurice is one. But im not sure if he knows how to clean house well.
Oh yes I DO , I've just warned computergen by PM. that if he & triton2 don't settle their differences, I am thinking seriously of banning both, I take your remark as an insult, this isn't the first time you've criticised me, a mod can ban a mod, remember!
Old 04-01-2006, 03:28 AM   #96
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

It's glad to see the moderators taking action. Despite the huge spam fest yesterday, it all gets taken care of, maybe we don't need more moderators?
Old 04-01-2006, 04:26 AM   #97
Golden Master

Thumbs up Re: I Quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock
Oh goody Maurice is here. Oh maurice woulkd you finish cleaning up? I did most of it and I'm tired. Thanks
A pleasure as alws, Seti, already started, Computergen PM'd me, bleating about triton2, I've told them them to sort it, or I may ban them both. no come back as yet, glad to help out.I've been told by PM that a member has three accounts under three different names, & I am investigating, you'll see the results soon, if they are.

Cheers mate, Maurice
Old 04-01-2006, 04:30 AM   #98
BSOD

Whoever has multiple accounts needs to be banned. It's against the rules, and if they have three accounts, what good are they contributing to the forum? Absolutly nothing. S/he could have asked for a name change instead of getting a whole new account. Why must people always overlook things and resort to breaking the rules? Anywho, job well done Brookefield.
Old 04-01-2006, 04:45 AM   #99
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

computergen banned for 5 days. he crossed the line with calling someone 'f***face'

bloody hell guys, what is wrong with you? why are you argueing like a bunch of little two year olds, keep calm for christs sake!! or there will be more temp bans coming. i dont like banning people, cause i like the majority of people on here, but i will ban people for breaking the rules. i agree, we do need more US mods, but thats no reason for these arguments to occur. as far as i could see, nobody was asking for a mod position, just saying that another mod, in the US is required... which IMO it is...

anywho, keep calm!!

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
Old 04-01-2006, 04:52 AM   #100
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMcG67
Whoever has multiple accounts needs to be banned. It's against the rules, and if they have three accounts, what good are they contributing to the forum? Absolutly nothing. S/he could have asked for a name change instead of getting a whole new account. Why must people always overlook things and resort to breaking the rules? Anywho, job well done Brookefield.
Computergen has been banned until the 5th, by Seti.
Flipper/Flippa's IP's are different, so, where do we go from here?? Seti, help please!! I can't verify Computergen's IP.

Closed Thread