I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really man, u are like a naggin old lady. All you do is nag, just shut up about it god. Acting like you better then everyone else. You have done other things like double post ect everyone does it god.

Everyone doesn't make a thread and posts 4 times in it. Ok...I may double post everyonce in a while...but quadruple posting? Get your act together slacker. And work on your sentence structure.

ComputerGen what the hell is your problem? You were one of the people wh were, "Get rid of the spam." Now because one fruitcake is saying, "All you guys want to be mods" you just jump on the bandwagon and start accussing people of shit they didn't do? You my friend, are a jackass. I thoguth of you highly yesterday, but with this action of yours, you've lowered yourself to that of Triton's level. Which by the way is quite low. But oh well, you can go back to yelling and complaining. Carry on...

Wow now ur naggin about my sentences..? Dont critizize me on my sentences, your the on whol just started a sentence with AND. I start sentences with and all the time, but unlike you im not the one NAGGIN about it

Computergen said:
Everyone doesn't make a thread and posts 4 times in it. Ok...I may double post everyonce in a while...but quadruple posting? Get your act together slacker. And work on your sentence structure.

Computergen said:
naggin? thats a word? critizize is a word? "your the on whol just"

What are you rambling on about mister?

Also justin, go to hell, you keep mentioning triton because he said something like "this is funny" he is not going to lie because he wants to be a mod like some fags around here. He didn't even spam..have the mods check dumbasses.

Like I said...just carry on with complaingin and bitching about useless crap. Carry on Computergen...;)

Yeah same keep going do what the hell you want. Im done talking to you have a good one..:)

Thank you for once again prooving my point. :) Oh, go ahead, keep yelling out names, it's OK, that just means you're that much closer to getting banned for breaking yet another rule. Carry on Computergen...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom