I was physically attacked & knocked to the ground

things are different in the UK.. we dont all carry guns around with us.. as it is illegal over here..

in the US you have to have a concealed gun license to do that.

anyways, im glad your alright. some serious assholes nowadays, if i was there age i would have put em on the ground, and have em arrested.

Good thing your OK. That's really messed up though, I don't see how people can come to hurt others so easily without reason.

I'm sorry that I haven't thanked you all before for your support & sympathy, but I didn't want to get banned for double-posting, I only hope it's OK now, a day after it happened, I had a bad night last night, waking up in a cold sweat, re-living it in a dream, [you could call it a nightmare I suppose!]

This morning as I type this, I still ache all over, but not so much as yesterday.

So once again thanks guys, I should be out doing my main shopping today, but I'm going to rest up & do it tomorrow [perhaps] I wish the double posting rule could be temporarily suspended in cases such as this, ah well.

Sorry to hear about this.

Some people are just pathetic, espescially when they are pushing around old people.

I'm sorry that I haven't thanked you all before for your support & sympathy, but I didn't want to get banned for double-posting, I only hope it's OK now, a day after it happened, I had a bad night last night, waking up in a cold sweat, re-living it in a dream, [you could call it a nightmare I suppose!]

This morning as I type this, I still ache all over, but not so much as yesterday.

So once again thanks guys, I should be out doing my main shopping today, but I'm going to rest up & do it tomorrow [perhaps] I wish the double posting rule could be temporarily suspended in cases such as this, ah well.

Well, as we've all said, you can just click "edit" on your post and add more to it... it's what we all.. (in fact i'm using it to type this right now...)

WOW!! Just saw this, hope your ok man. Have these guys been caught? Wanna hand lol?

WOW!! Just saw this, hope your ok man. Have these guys been caught? Wanna hand lol?
I thought you knew, nah, s'pose I'm alright, the headache soon went, but because of the way I fell I wrenched my left arm & right leg, & they still hurt, not so much as they did, my coccyx still gives me gyp though, I think I'll see the doc about that, thanks for asking Mick:)

Maurice

As for catching them, not a chance in hell, they scarpered too quickly for that, a mate of mine in his thirties, a 16 stone proffessional rugby player said that he wished he'd been there!

Hope you get well. I had a traumatizing experience too recently, if it's any consolation, got in a car crash, nearly died, had to be rushed to the hospital.

Some people never grow up, they were probably just doing it because you are an older man.

Hope you get well. I had a traumatizing experience too recently, if it's any consolation, got in a car crash, nearly died, had to be rushed to the hospital.
Oh my!, can I ask how it happened, & what were your injuries if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks for your good wishes:)

Oh jeese, that must have been a frightening experience. Near death experiences, i have seen myself, just like this morning. But that must have sucked. What really happened?

Back
Top Bottom