I Need Your Opinion

well i am lost, i would read his post again but its way to long and i am on a CRT, damn i wish i could get on the net with my nice new LCD screen :)

well i think david has the gist of it.

textbook techs are a dime a dozen (even though we dont have dimes in Oz!!!) what u REALLY need is some experience working with systems in a propper professional environment. to do that your age is going to be a MAJOR barrier that will be a hindrance for some years to come yet.

you do seem to be quite knowledgeable though.

the other thing though that is THE biggest hindrance is qualifications. u pretty much cant get a job in IT unless u have a certificate that says u can do things and have been trained to certain standards.

so go to university/college/tafe what ever secondary qualifications u can get. i think u can do TAFE (here in Oz neway) at what ever age so leave school when u can (like we can do school cert. and higher school cert. so leave after the SC and do uni or tafe) and u'll find that the leaving early works to ur advantage because the qualifications get u a job while ur friends are still in school... trust me... here, the HSC isnt all that important like they make it out to be after school life!

Back
Top Bottom