I need a way

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
to vent my emotions.

I have been through a lot of shit in my life, and it is really getting overwhelming especially with my recent relationship troubles.

Anyone know a good way to let it all out without harming myself or others?

I'm listening to some rock music right now (Bon Jovi's It's My Life is playing ATM) and it seems to be helping pretty well, but it's not as effective as I would like.

Life sucks.

to vent my emotions.

I have been through a lot of shit in my life, and it is really getting overwhelming especially with my recent relationship troubles.

Anyone know a good way to let it all out without harming myself or others?

I'm listening to some rock music right now (Bon Jovi's It's My Life is playing ATM) and it seems to be helping pretty well, but it's not as effective as I would like.

Life sucks.

go to the gym bud, beat on the punching bag for a bit, youll get it out, its what i do:rolleyes:

Its 11:30 at night here. That might be a good way to relieve it all, but right now thats not possible..

I just want to sleep, and I am really tired, but I can't clear my mind right now.

hmmm, well its 11:40 here as well, well i liked this girl once, and i found out she was dating my good friend, now when i found that shit out i fell apart, my whole stomach area was killing me, i couldn't even breath, i loved this girl and my boi is dating her, the whole day i mopped around in my room thinking about here, i do regret doing that now, honestly man, go for a walk or jog or even a run, listen to some music while doing it, might clear your mind but im not sure, usually excercise does clear your mind. hope it helps :eek: ;)

ah i know that song, yeh that stuff is ok, but im not into that, for me clearing the mind is just punpin iron and just blasting some trance dance or techno

beer.jpg

ah, somtimes, if i had a rough day at school, throw on some gt5 and just do a few laps on the german track, has some good music, and your focused on the game, if that doesnt work man, lol then i have no clue, i guess youll have to try new things to get you through rough times, its best to find out now, because we have a long life ahead of us my friend;)

srry for double post but MY GOD, that beer looks amazing, it looks so...so tasty, what colour, oh my if i could have one right now, chris, dont tell me your in the picture holdin the pint LOL:D

Back
Top Bottom