I need a surgery

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, I was thinking of holding it, but no. I have these eyes infections that makes your eyelashes (or something) hurts each time you blink. Hot compresses doesn't help. Now, I need a surgery for this, and I already went into that thing. But, last time, I was shaking, so I couldn't move. Now, I can't think of what's going to happen. One quick move while they are freesing the part of my eye and I can lose the eye...

I'm just deep scared...beside not moving. Last time, the table moved for me...god, I hate these surgeries

Mikey said:
cant u be put to sleep for the surgery?

Yes and no. I wasn't put to sleep last time. And with my physical condition, I don't want to...preventing issues

if this helps my dad has had almost 300 stitches (not all at the same time) broke both of his legs (at the same time) almost had to get them amputated, now has more metal than bone. broke his jaw like 3 times, they are wired back together. broke each finger several times (not at the same time), most toes are paralyzed, and has not feeling in his feet.

YEAH BUT SURGERY SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME, LIKE I FEAR GETTING MY WISDOM TEETH PULLED.

WHAT IS YOUR CONDITION CALLED?

lhuser said:
And with my physical condition, I don't want to...preventing issues
THIS IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS BUT WHAT IS YOUR PHYSICAL CONDITION?

I had cataract surgery on both eyes. They go in and remove the biological lens and replace it with a plastic one. I being a geekazoid thought it was cool. But I was concerned about them making a mistake and blinding me. The doctor and the entire team was four star. I slept through most of the surgeries but did wake up one time and watched for a while. Went back to sleep and when it was done it was ok.
If you don't have confidense in the doctor then ask questions. Get comfortable with him and the proceedure. Look it up online. See what they are going to do. I did. Takes the spookyness out of it.

recon 16 said:
if this helps my dad has had almost 300 stitches (not all at the same time) broke both of his legs (at the same time) almost had to get them amputated, now has more metal than bone. broke his jaw like 3 times, they are wired back together. broke each finger several times (not at the same time), most toes are paralyzed, and has not feeling in his feet.

YEAH BUT SURGERY SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME, LIKE I FEAR GETTING MY WISDOM TEETH PULLED.

Er, I seen my mother get open heart surgery, her heart failing multiple times...now, everything is settled

THIS IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS BUT WHAT IS YOUR PHYSICAL CONDITION?

260 pound, cholesterol, bad health and condition. I do exercise, but that's not enough...It's the sweets...

So, before they make a suprise hypo suction and I stay on the table or something fails while I sleep, might as well not. I hate when I can't wake up.

setishock said:
I had cataract surgery on both eyes. They go in and remove the biological lens and replace it with a plastic one. I being a geekazoid thought it was cool. But I was concerned about them making a mistake and blinding me. The doctor and the entire team was four star. I slept through most of the surgeries but did wake up one time and watched for a while. Went back to sleep and when it was done it was ok.
If you don't have confidense in the doctor then ask questions. Get comfortable with him and the proceedure. Look it up online. See what they are going to do. I did. Takes the spookyness out of it.

Ouch. Well, I don't have a cataract, it;s mostly eyelash infection. I didn't trust the guy, but my god, when he did it, I did't really see nothing exept these two guys talking in their masks...

setishock said:
I slept through most of the surgeries but did wake up one time and watched for a while.

did it hurt like heck when you woke up, or did they have you numbed up anotehr way?

recon 16 said:
did it hurt like heck when you woke up, or did they have you numbed up anotehr way?

Excuse my knowldge, but what's numbed supposed to mean?

I like this advice you should be comfortable with the doctor's before you undergo any sergery.

Back
Top Bottom