I need some help choosin rims for my car

Something like this, black with a machined lip would look sick....especially with that dark ass tint thats on that Benzo!!

Rims.jpg

I want black rims for my honda civic to mine is black nice car btw Mercury :p Hatch Civic SI im a civic fan to :p

The stock polished aluminum rims that came with my 96 Ford Proce GT are badass, some of the best stock rims I've seen, they rank with the stock rims of the third generation integra.

Mercury&Solace said:
Something like this, black with a machined lip would look sick....especially with that dark ass tint thats on that Benzo!!

Rims.jpg

Shit man, thats what im talking about! Damn that would look fly on the Benz

Only if I had that tight of a car. Although, white car... And white rims, black tiped. What do you think about that idea? Probably not..

ArrizX said:
Only if I had that tight of a car. Although, white car... And white rims, black tiped. What do you think about that idea? Probably not..

Hmmmmm I don't know about that, you would have to have the right rims to pull it off, white car w/ white rims is hard to pull off......

If you had like a kick ass orange car or red/white car, then white rims would work on something like that.

Like this

Honda.jpg

Could look sick though

Back
Top Bottom