I need some

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, well I want to make a sig, using some basketball players...Mainly T-MAC, but I need some good renders, but cant seem to find any...And I really dont want to cut people out, because I know there are renders out there..Does anyone know some good sites, where they might have some basketball all star renders and so on..Also, what are some of your favorite brushes, I need some new ones..Please link them for me...Thanks alot.!

Dev0115 said:
Ok, well I want to make a sig, using some basketball players...Mainly T-MAC, but I need some good renders, but cant seem to find any...And I really dont want to cut people out, because I know there are renders out there..Does anyone know some good sites, where they might have some basketball all star renders and so on..Also, what are some of your favorite brushes, I need some new ones..Please link them for me...Thanks alot.!
Mmmm, don't know if you'd be allowed to use them......would he guys??

Of course if the site puts them out for download, and there is a license agreement instead of a disclaimer.

Wait are you guys talking about the actual render of T-MAC, hell yeah I can use it, there not going to do anything about it lol...So Im guessing its the same for avs right? I dont think we have permission to use all the avs we have...Anyhow back on topic, anyone???

(Bump...).

I've split off all of the arguing to a special place that nobody can see. (well OK, mods and admin can see it, but that's besides the point.

I'm not trying to hide the fact that there was an argument, but in all honest I really do expect more from everyone that was involved in this, and I'm a little disapointed that none of the mods who were posting here didn't put a stop to it sooner.

Dev, I've awarded you a rep point to re-balance the scales.

@dev.

hopefully this link will help you out a little,
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q...ther&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&start=18&sa=N&ndsp=18

@everyone, no more arguing, please.

though TBH, I'm none too hot on basket ball and don't really even know who the guy is.

root said:
(Bump...).

I've split off all of the arguing to a special place that nobody can see. (well OK, mods and admin can see it, but that's besides the point
Your sig....hmmmm, where have I seen something similar? um, er,......oh yeah, something about a kitten on pillows I think
catsmiley.gif
catsmiley.gif
, lol.

Brookfield said:
Your sig....hmmmm, where have I seen something similar? um, er,......oh yeah, something about a kitten on pillows I think
catsmiley.gif
catsmiley.gif
, lol.
yes,

sarcasm and parody is my middle name :)

actually it isn't, but I'd really like it to be!

root said:
(Bump...).

I've split off all of the arguing to a special place that nobody can see. (well OK, mods and admin can see it, but that's besides the point.

I'm not trying to hide the fact that there was an argument, but in all honest I really do expect more from everyone that was involved in this, and I'm a little disapointed that none of the mods who were posting here didn't put a stop to it sooner.

Dev, I've awarded you a rep point to re-balance the scales.

@dev.

hopefully this link will help you out a little,
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q...ther&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&start=18&sa=N&ndsp=18

@everyone, no more arguing, please.

though TBH, I'm none too hot on basket ball and don't really even know who the guy is.

Thanks, even thought it wasnt about that..It was about him being out of line, saying "explain please, who is bumping"...and then 5minutes later, without letting me explain, says "look at your rep"...and then he woudlnt freakin awnser me about that, the thread went 5 damn pages, and he still avoided me..Its like HES the one who wanted post count, because he couldve easil awnsered my question, and ended the thread...And what disspointed me the most is, that no other mods jumped in at all..I was right, and no one was backing me up at all, besides some other members..and I thank you..But he draged that thread for 5 pages, hes the one who did something, and didnt want to explain his actions...I was surprises, you know because hes usually the one barking orders for say "Explaint NOW"...and so on,..

root "relocated" them. Which is fine, they were rather meanlingless in the end, and just asked more questions than solving.

Back
Top Bottom