I need help

Dark Night

BSOD
Today when I was sleeping my phone kept ringing. I thought it was the usual guy who calls asking for stevin. So when I answer it I said,"F** you." The next call was my dad so I was like O well, so I answered it. He was asking me did I say the F world on the other call, then I knew the caller was my dad not the other guy. So I knew I was in some deep ****. So right now I am trying to think of excuses so I don't get in trouble. Any advise??

Just be like sorry I was trying to sleep and this guy kept prank calling me and I was getting extremely angry..

Just be like Sorry dad I thought it was that other guy that always calls me.

(Dudemcbob0876 is my cousin and everytime I'm with him he gets that call from some random guy looking for stephan, we cursed him out all the time and this guy still doesn't stop calling. I told him not to stay on the phone w. him for more than 30 sec. cause you can get traced if it is someone looking for you...)

Yes tell him you where getting pestered with phone calls every 5 Min's so the next time it rang when you answered it, you said it thinking it was someone else and you are sorry for swearing but it just slipped out.

This is one of the few cases where a lie has the same effect as the truth, so why not tell it?

Does the guy call from the same number all the time? If he does, go to your cell company and have it blocked. I did that for an ex-girlfriend of mine (things didn't end well. For her anyways).

Also, in your voice mail, do you say your name? If you don't, re-do it. Maybe he'll get the message then. Then again, I just had one last week where even after the "Hey, It's D@&, I can't get to my phone right now, but leave a message and I'll get back to you" some dumb chick still left a message for "Tiffiny and Joe congratulations on your new baby!"

Also, in your voice mail, do you say your name? If you don't, re-do it. Maybe he'll get the message then. Then again, I just had one last week where even after the "Hey, It's D@&, I can't get to my phone right now, but leave a message and I'll get back to you" some dumb chick still left a message for "Tiffiny and Joe congratulations on your new baby!"

I know what you mean, those can get annoying.

I had a lady leave me 2-3 voice mails over 2 weeks, she only identified herself as "Momma" but always told me to stay safe and have fun while I was away with Laura lol

Then I had a dude leave one where he thought I was a carpenter buddy of his, and this guy and another fella were putting a porch swing together and in his message he said "hey....what size wood screws was i supposed to get for the swing?" then he was getting ticked off at his buddy saying "no, no you idiot, that's part of the back...turn the board the other way, no...my left, hand me that phillips screw driver...no, not the flat head! god your a idiot"

But Dudemcbob0876 just tell your dad you thought it was that other guy calling you......or if you don't think that will work you could tell him "i didn't say 'f you' i said i 'love you':p "

Back
Top Bottom