i was just wondering....

icemaker

Beta member
Hey, is anybody going to GameRiot? its like a traveling video game type thing. My buddy bought tickets and wants me to go i was just wondering what you guys have heard. i think the website is www.gameriot.com

Hi icemaker
I've seen you post the exact thing on another computer forum lol
Wouldn't you be calling this spamming?

i was just wondering

quick question.. i was wondering what i should do if the signal from my computer is not connecting to my monitor but the motherboard is completely functional. if any possible solution can be given that would be greatly appreciated

Re: i was just wondering

un71tl3d said:
quick question.. i was wondering what i should do if the signal from my computer is not connecting to my monitor but the motherboard is completely functional. if any possible solution can be given that would be greatly appreciated

You should make a separate post for this so people will see it more. I would suspect video card and monitor. Check the connections on everything and make sure monitor is on with the green light. Make sure video card is in snug.

I have a question is everyone on CS really good, b/c i just started playing it and i am like gettin' OWNZ0R'ed are they all like masters of CS???

Back
Top Bottom