I just upgraded....

cavemangrinder

Fully Optimized
...my status to Guru. Its pretty cool. I feel like its an achievement in some small way. Doesn't feel like I have 1,000 posts under my belt, but I hope most of them have helped some people on this forum:D

...my status to Guru. Its pretty cool. I feel like its an achievement in some small way. Doesn't feel like I have 1,000 posts under my belt, but I hope most of them have helped some people on this forum:D

Congrats! Im on my way to 2K... Im not deliberatly trying to get my post count up, Mind you ;)

Jeez, everyone that has been here like a year less than me is up to guru and here I sit at senior member. I guess I just don't post whore it up enough huh? :)

Congratulations cavemangrinder. It's been great having you part of our community.

Jeez, everyone that has been here like a year less than me is up to guru and here I sit at senior member. I guess I just don't post whore it up enough huh? :)

Quality over quantity.

Yeah well, I've been this forums constantly and been lingering in the Hardware and Software threads alot. I'm not wanting to generate more posts, just want to contribute to these threads and be a helpful member in this forum.

Congratulations cavemangrinder. It's been great having you part of our community.

Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom