Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-29-2007, 11:57 PM   #21
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to Š88
Default Re: I just noticed, High School sucks! Share your High School Experiances

damn that does sound like it sucks. I remember barely doing anything in highschool. The workload I had was a joke. I would do my assignments just before class and I didn't have to study for any exams.

Now university is a whole new story. I feel that I'm only experiencing what you are experiencing now. Not much free time for me either.

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:03 AM   #22
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: I just noticed, High School sucks! Share your High School Experiances

don't have the time to read all the replies, so I have no idea if this has been said before.
But.
Welcome to the real world. And these "problems" of yours are really really small. In life you will face a lot more crap than having to do homework every day.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:08 AM   #23
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura View Post
don't have the time to read all the replies, so I have no idea if this has been said before.
But.
Welcome to the real world. And these "problems" of yours are really really small. In life you will face a lot more crap than having to do homework every day.
Totally agree, read my response above man
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:19 AM   #24
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

Quote:
5. Already done that, can't get this one girl out of my head.
ask her out, even if she says no it will pop a little bubble and make you feel better about yourself
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 03:43 AM   #25
Daemon Poster

If you can't make it through high school don't even consider college.
Nvidia 7600 GS 256 MB PCI-E 16x
jo5h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #26
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
Don't go to bed so late. I go to bed at 10:30 most nights, not because my parents make me, but because I want to because I'll be too tired at school tomorrow.

Pay attention in class. You really have to. Classes are too fast paced to not pay attention. Everything you learn builds on everything else you've learned, so if you didn't pay attention even for 5 minutes, you won't understand it.

You also have to learn how to study in high school. I never had to study in middle school. It was easy. High school is no joke though. It took me my entire freshman year to learn how to study. Now this year I'm doing excellent.

Like someone else said, join school activities. Get involved with your school. Definitely join at least one sport if you can.

Lastly, the best thing to take your mind of things - girls!
I go to bed around midnight generally every day I have school in the morning and I'm never tired. Actually I find if I go to bed earlier I'm more tired. Maybe it just depends on the person.

As for high school, I don't mind it that much. I get stuff done in class so there's very little homework, I realize that life is going to get much harder and I try to work as hard as possible to get whatever education I can while it's free.
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:08 PM   #27
Fully Optimized

the amount of sleep can also depend on ur bed, as for me I get about 8 hours on a school day and I can barely wake up, then I have to take an energy drink to stay awake, all this is because my bed is pretty much a rock.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #28
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to D-Lew

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEED WOW NOW View Post
words
I never noticed or thought this, until now. 2nd year in college.
D-Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:09 AM   #29
Fully Optimized

The way I look at it is high school is just life and you just gotta deal with it. I hated my first semester of high school, but after that its gone very well. I've even moved across the country to a new high school, there were still problems and I'm still getting adjusted but I know I've got to do my best there if I want to get into good colleges. It is hard and does require a lot of homework at times, but I think the long term pay off will be well worth it.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:37 AM   #30
Fully Optimized

In high school I was very shy.. and I had my group of friends but I stayed to them pretty much, because I was afraid to be outgoing until my senior year.

In college, I'm much more social and outgoing.. and I realize people generally like me. ;-p

Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote