Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-21-2008, 10:28 AM   #1
xxcobraxx

Default I just can't do it

This smoking is killing me, iv'e got pains sometimes in my chest and it hurts for a few seconds then goes away, either its from smoking or not eating probley, I tried to quit smoking, I have had 1 roll up this morning and yesterday I smoked 5 joints, Now I smoke cigs but I also smoke the gear, now my plan was to quit smoking 1st and stay on with green, now im trying ever so hard but its so so hard for me, iv'e smoked 7 years now and smoked the gear for 7 years aswell, I'm only 20 but anyway, would maybe nicotine pacthes help? has anyone tried them? please I need help really bad.

I have a sudden feeling im going to die young, I use to run all the time and now its like , im scared shitless and I really am scared, all I wanna do is live to 60 then thats it and have a decent life but this smoking is fuckin me up and im shitting my pants with the pains I get, last night I stopped breathing for a few seconds and tried getting breath but it kinda felt like it was blocked my breathing n i just can't stop.

I know I should see a doctor well I will do soon, just need others to feel me and hopefully people can give me postive answers

Old 04-21-2008, 10:36 AM   #2
Baseband Member

Default Re: I just can't do it

If you are experiencing chest pains then hopefully that should be all the incentive you need to be able to give up smoking, but I do know how hard it is. I have asthma and really shouldnt smoke at all but I do have the odd Ciggie from time to time.

Smoking the "Green" is actually more dangerous than smoking cigs believe it or not. There is also no point in giving up Cigs and carrying on smoking Canabis because I take it you use tobacco with your Joints? So you are technically still smoking.

There are also the effects of your mental health to consider. Despite what other people who like the weed will tell u, Canabis does lead to mental health issue's and one of the most common side effects is Paranoia.. I have to brothers that both smoke copious amounts of the stuff and you will not meet anyone more paranoid than them.

I would strongly reccommend that you try the patches, Gum or inhilators (if you miss holding a cig the inhilator is great) The gum doesnt taste nice at all but is more effective in my opinion than the patches, but you can use both.

Good luck with giving up, but you need to give both up really for the sake of your health.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
xxcobraxx

thnx man, yer i smoke green to much, i spend 100pound a week on it and i should'nt do that, from 50-100 pound anyway.

But my sister has what you have but she smoked
Old 04-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #4
Daemon Poster

Hey good luck with giving smoking up, it can be a tough habit to kick. But you obviously express a great desire to quit and that will help you more than any gum or patch. Gums and patch's really help, but when you WANT to quit smoking...haha hell, looks like the cigarette company's just lost some business

Good luck, stick with it and I'll say a prayer for you
Ahyoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:20 AM   #5
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to blackjack

As you have chest pains I suggest you go to the doctors, you may have picked up a virul thing and may need an xray, I can not tell you to give up smoking only offer some friendly advice, try the patches as a start, but more importantly you need to get into the right frame of mind or you will only fail, set yourself a target
a goal where you can reward yourself when you reach it, take small steps not rush to the Finnish line, take up running again and do a few exercisers for 10-15 min at a time . gradually build up to a pace that's confident to you,
Try getting a friend to do it with you as it is much easier to have a competition or some banter and encouragement to keep you going, good luck and if you really put you mind to it you will reep the rewards.
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:29 AM   #6
xxcobraxx

r your so right thnx guys, i think its about time i asked all these girls out then they can help me, ill ask as many as i can aand when i found the right one she can help me.

man i must do this!

thnx alot guys
Old 04-21-2008, 11:57 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

5 joints on 4/20? Oh man, big smoke over here!

Judging what you wrote, you don't smoke that much. But if it does hurt, STOP.

David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
BSOD

Yea my grandmother on my mothers side of the family suffered many stroke becuase of somking. It does nothing but hurt you man.
Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #9
xxcobraxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostFL View Post
5 joints on 4/20? Oh man, big smoke over here!

Judging what you wrote, you don't smoke that much. But if it does hurt, STOP.
5 joints on 4/20? wtf

if you mean do i get 5 joints out of 20bafg which is 3gram then no i get 6-8 joints out of that.

well i use to smoke 20 a day but i cut down now to 10 a day, then i cut down just now to 5 a day
Old 04-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to Š88

who the hell are you?

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline   Reply With Quote