Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-14-2007, 12:56 PM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: i hurt, somewhat like the idiot that I am...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz379 View Post
yeah glad you are alright, good you where wearing a helmet could have been much worse
i couldnt imagine what goes through your mind when you fall of a motorbike i remember all the times i have fallen off my push bike that shits me up enough ,
lol yea. falling off a pushbike is simular and sucks. luckily ive only done it once (fallen off a push bike) and i had my mobile and some friends around me

Old 04-14-2007, 01:00 PM   #22
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
lol yea. falling off a pushbike is simular and sucks. luckily ive only done it once (fallen off a push bike) and i had my mobile and some friends around me
it realy sucks , i remember breaking a phone falling off my bike

Old 04-14-2007, 01:04 PM   #23
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

my brick (nokia 3210) was perfectly fine. although i broke another 3210 and another phone just by putting them in my school bag lol, some bugger must have stood on it. i guess i was lucky on the bike.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #24
The Candyman

It's good to hear that you managed to not get seriously hurt, I like dirt bikes and all, but I will never own a motorcycle..only for the fact that I don't trust them. I realize for some that they are a blessing when it comes to gas prices.
Old 04-14-2007, 03:12 PM   #25
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~ View Post
It's good to hear that managed to not get seriously hurt, Ilike dirt bikes and all, but I will never own a motorcycle..only for the fact that I don't trust them. I realize for some that they are a blessing when it comes to gas prices.
The one I posted about was a 1950 250cc BSA, a good looking bike, lacquered dark red tank mudguards & frame, not a square inch of glassfibre or plastic to be seen, large chrome oval panels each side of the four gallon tank, with the BSA motif in the middle, no heel & toe gear change, they came in later, you pressed down to change up, to go to a lower gear, you revved slightly, & put your toe under & pushed up, it was a work of art to get it right at first, but you soon got used to it, one was in a classic BSA bike auction recently it fetched 1300, in the 1920's my father owned a Rudge, square tank, 120cc, almost no suspension, long loose chain that was always coming off, & leather seat, a saddle really, like a large pedal cycle's.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 05:25 PM   #26
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Sorry to hear about that mate, glad that your ok, as a matter of curiosity what are you riding?

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 08:07 PM   #27
In Runtime

Ouch man I am glad you are o.k.
pooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 08:02 AM   #28
The Candyman

Quote:
The one I posted about was a 1950 250cc BSA, a good looking bike, lacquered dark red tank mudguards & frame, not a square inch of glassfibre or plastic to be seen, large chrome oval panels each side of the four gallon tank, with the BSA motif in the middle, no heel & toe gear change, they came in later, you pressed down to change up, to go to a lower gear, you revved slightly, & put your toe under & pushed up, it was a work of art to get it right at first, but you soon got used to it, one was in a classic BSA bike auction recently it fetched 1300, in the 1920's my father owned a Rudge, square tank, 120cc, almost no suspension, long loose chain that was always coming off, & leather seat, a saddle really, like a large pedal cycle's.
Maybe one of these day's you'll have to post a pic of the bike..
Old 04-15-2007, 08:26 AM   #29
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~ View Post
Maybe one of these day's you'll have to post a pic of the bike..
Unfortunately I didn't keep any, anyway they were only 3" x 2" snaps, but I can see it so sharp in my minds eye, that I can almost reach out & touch it, I have what is known I believe as a photographic memory, that doesn't mean just for photographs of course, I can "see" certain things that occured 50, 60, 70 years ago with great clarity.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:51 AM   #30
BSOD

Yeah I know what you mean with the photgraphic memory Brookfield!

Furby123 is offline   Reply With Quote