I have a special Steam account.

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
So, a while back my account was banned because I cheated to get back at a hacker in 1.6. A month later, I realized I could somehow STILL play Counter-Strike:Source and all other HL2 games and mods on secure servers! Well, I was never able to play Czero or 1.6 on secure servers until last night. So, now my steam account has been magically unbanned. Check out the specifics on my "ban".

Now what your about to see is just WIERD. Valve says they NEVER make mistakes. Well, my account might just be a BIG mistake.

Oh crap!!!

SORRY FOR SWEARING ON MY AIM CONVERSATION!!!

setishock said:
Load it in ms paint and use the eraser function.

thanks seti.

Oh yea I was swearuing because me and my friend had a scrim against an arrogant team named "[LoC]", and we won then in a 2v2 and they banned us. :mad:

Anyways, thanks for that. What are your oppinions on my account you think?

I think your 100% lame for cheating, and have 4 steam accoutns. I've had one for 3 years now. Yet to even recieve a warnign. Hackers are gay, and gay, and um did i mention gay?

Nik00117 said:
I think your 100% lame for cheating, and have 4 steam accoutns. I've had one for 3 years now. Yet to even recieve a warnign. Hackers are gay, and gay, and um did i mention gay?

Jeeze I think you rboke like 2 rules in that post! Good job!

Anywho...

I don't know, very weird. Oh well, why play 1.6 when you can play Source?

Back
Top Bottom